Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member

Primo-deca-winni Cycle

i know a guy that finished a cycle like this one about 3 months ago and he looks really awesome i know most bros will not touch this cycle but the guy looks great honestly how bad is this cycle deca and primo was one of the most used stacks in old school bodybuilding why is it so frowned upon nowadays i know test is a must but results speak for themselves and he had very little sides on this cycle also what are your opinions on this

weeks 1-12 deca 500mg
    weeks 1-15 primo 400mg
    weeks 10-15 winni 50mg ed
    proper pct and anti-e's

Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    i know a guy that finished a cycle like this one about 3 months ago and he looks really awesome i know most bros will not touch this cycle but the guy looks great honestly how bad is this cycle deca and primo was one of the most used stacks in old school bodybuilding why is it so frowned upon nowadays i know test is a must but results speak for themselves and he had very little sides on this cycle also what are your opinions on this

weeks 1-12 deca 500mg
    weeks 1-15 primo 400mg
    proper pct and anti-e's

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    throw in some test, your dick will thank you

Quote Originally Posted by billy_ba
    throw in some test, your dick will thank you
    did u read the question bro?

yeah i read the question, I know people who have done a similar cycle and lied about having decca dick and other progesterone probs and their gains slowly crept away. There's several reasons that people dont cycle like that anymore. Yes you will get results as you said they speak for themself, but you will get better results that are more sustainable over a longer period of time when you throw in some test into that cycle. Hell you can get results off dbol only but we all know thats not the best idea for a cycle. As far as adding in test, it's basicly because when your body shuts down, there is no more test so you are basicly replacing what should be there in the first place.
    You should also throw in some b6 for the prolactin
    just my.02

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    just because your "bro" did it doesnt mean itll work for you....use test...listen to billy ba....

yeah i read the question, I know people who have done a similar cycle and lied about having decca dick and other progesterone probs and their gains slowly crept away. There's several reasons that people dont cycle like that anymore. Yes you will get results as you said they speak for themself, but you will get better results that are more sustainable over a longer period of time when you throw in some test into that cycle. Hell you can get results off dbol only but we all know thats not the best idea for a cycle. As far as adding in test, it's basicly because when your body shuts down, there is no more test so you are basicly replacing what should be there in the first place.
    You should also throw in some b6 for the prolactin
    just my.02
    i know all this but its been 3 months since pct and still looks good
    and by the way gains from deca stay with you longer than test imo

you almost have 1000 posts and you're planning a cycle like this?!?

Iowa is offline Banned

weeks 1-12 deca 500mg
    weeks 1-15 primo 400mg
    proper pct and anti-e's
    Well honestly I think that all youre going to get as far as opinions go, is that its a pretty bad cycle. Not because people have tried it and it didnt work, but simply because no one has even tried it, period. If you decide to do this cycle then keep us posted.

i know all this but its been 3 months since pct and still looks good
    and by the way gains from deca stay with you longer than test imo

and how do you know that the gains that stay are soley from the deca and not test??

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    just because your "bro" did it doesnt mean itll work for you....use test...listen to billy ba....
    nowhere does it say im doing this cycle

nowhere does it say im doing this cycle

yep, you're right bro.....your first sentence says nothing about someone you know doing a similar cycle...my fault

and everyone here is assuming you're thinking about trying it...obviously

yep, you're right bro.....your first sentence says nothing about someone you know doing a similar cycle...my fault
    your not too bright buddy try reading the question a few more times then maybe you have something smart too say

your not too bright buddy try reading the question a few more times then maybe you have something smart too say

i'm not to bright?!?! You post up this cycle and ask for our opinions (when you know what they're going to be) then you said deca gains last more than test gains.....and like i said, everyone is assuming you plan on trying this...if you're absolutely not considering this, then tell us.

i am not doing this cycle i just want to know what others think of it and why
    this was a very popular stack in the old days (primo-deca ) someone i know did this cycle and had great results

i am not doing this cycle i just want to know what others think of it and why
    this was a very popular stack in the old days (primo-deca) someone i know did this cycle and had great results

primo is expensive and both primo and deca will shut down your HTPA. It would be wise to add test in to the mix, thats why so many people recommend test as a base. No test = limp noodle, feeling lethargic, less gains, etc.

primo shuts you down i never heard that about primobolan

primo shuts you down i never heard that about primobolan

primo-deca combo i'm talking about....but yes, primo only can shut u down to some extent, depending on dose and length

primo-deca combo i'm talking about....but yes, primo only can shut u down to some extent, depending on dose and length
    i know deca shuts you down but primo is very clean i have never seen anything about primo shutting you down

primo is the same as tren , just a different ester and yes it will shut you down just as hard as decca will
    i know deca shuts you down but primo is very clean i have never seen anything about primo shutting you down

regarldess, the results from primo really arent that much....you really wouldnt know if its the primo, or deca doing it....you need to take a good amount (300mg+) a week to really see some results. Its not worth the price, should only be used as a chick roid.

regarldess, the results from primo really arent that much....you really wouldnt know if its the primo, or deca doing it....you need to take a good amount (300mg+) a week to really see some results. Its not worth the price, should only be used as a chick roid.
    i disagree with you

i disagree with you
    show me otherwise

u stated it i disagree u show me facts on your statement and if i can i will rebut them

I would say 500mg primo/wk minimus for good results

I would say 500mg primo/wk minimus for good results

and thats gonna run someone big bucks!!

http://steroid.com/19.php
    here you go this may not be totally accurate but good enuf if u see it states primo has very little effect at "high doses" with ur natural test so i dont think it shuts u down

and thats gonna run someone big bucks!!
    noone is talking about money bro

noone is talking about money bro

why the hostility?? it takes money to start a cycle doesnt it??

the thought of either one of those without test just makes me cringe. Both will shut you down, who cares which one will do it worse. But both of those combined, ouch. try it out, let us know how it works out.

okay but your the only talking about money this has nothing to do with money
    theres no hostility but i would like to stick to the subject thats why i post

okay but your the only talking about money this has nothing to do with money
    theres no hostility but i would like to stick to the subject thats why i post

im not only talking about money....you asked opinions on primo-deca ...i said primo is not worth it because of the minimal gains, the amount you'll have to use, AND the price.

400-500mg primo for 15 weeks is useless again i disagree

d.b
    d.b is offline Associate Member
    Also Primo is the most counterfeited steroid on the market...more than likely you are going to get fake gear to...

peace

db

Quote Originally Posted by d.b
    Also Primo is the most faked steroid on the market...more than likely you are going to get fake gear to...

peace

db
    yeah univex primo lab tests came back good the 150mg primo came back at 141mg according to them

ALEXANDER42 is offline Junior Member
    I will admit I have done a winny,deca , primo cycle and got excellent results. But I also did clen ,cytomel and in the beginning I was doing one shot of test a week but none over the last 6 weeks. So I dont know if I were to get the same results minus the clen and cytomel. And I did maintain for along time but that is just my own experience.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    What the fukk can i say? I mean bro really that cycle is whack. Nandrolone will shut you down, Methenolone is for school girls. I still don't understand if your are a bodybuilder i don't know about you but i wanna be huge and strong with sickeningly low bf, why would you run those combo of drugs? Methenolone even when buying as powder is lots of $$$. Does it pack on the solid mass? strip off BF? Like say trenbolone which is alot cheaper? Guys just want to use drugs that are hard to get thinking somehow this makes the drug better. What foolishness. If you do run this cycle good luck and post updates.
    Last edited by BajanBastard; 12-07-2004 at 02:56 PM.

ALEXANDER42 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    What the fukk can i say? I mean bro really that cycle is whack. Nandrolone will shut you down, Methenolone is for school girls. I still don't understand if your are a bodybuilder i don't know about you but i wanna be huge and strong with sickeningly low bf, why would you run those combo of drugs? Methenolone even when buying as powder is lots of $$$. Does it pack on the solid mass? strip off BF? Like say trenbolone which is alot cheaper? Guys just want to use drugs that are hard to get thinkinh somehow this makes the drug better. What foolishness.
    I never said this was my best cycle andwhat my goals are dont have to match yours. I go for the lean cut look and judging by your picture you go by the beefy look. Dont question if Im a bodybuilder or not. I know I get tons of guys coming up to me in the gym asking for advice and plenty of women that approach me so I know I must be doing something right. It may say "newbie" next to my name but that doesnt mean I'm new to the game.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by ALEXANDER42
    I never said this was my best cycle andwhat my goals are dont have to match yours. I go for the lean cut look and judging by your picture you go by the beefy look. Dont question if Im a bodybuilder or not. I know I get tons of guys coming up to me in the gym asking for advice and plenty of women that approach me so I know I must be doing something right. It may say "newbie" next to my name but that doesnt mean I'm new to the game.
    I was not directing my comment at you. If i was i would have quoted you. To be honest i don't care how much pussy you get or how many fellas think your're Ronnie Coleman. The more power to you for doing what your are doing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information