carmine09 is offline Associate Member

Sleep Question? Need Help!

Hey bros, i have been having lots of trouble sleeping as of late. i am in my 7th week of cycle running test250 750mg weeks 1-12 deca 450mg 1-8. i eat very clean all the time. just some stats. i took melatonin a while back it was ok. can any one suggest anything else. i am only getting 5-6 hours every night. and i try to go to sleep at around 11:00pm and dont have work till 9:00 so i can sleep till 8:00. its just been very frustrating so any advise will be much appriciated. thanks bros!

i'm sure you know that along with other things, sleeping=growing so you've got to fix this. it could be so many things man...are you taking any stimulants or cutters? even caffeine could be doing this to some people. if natural sleepers like melatonin don't touch it then talk to your family doc...he could give you something to temporarily help but be careful b/c most sleepers are addictive...when all else fails try hittin it from the back it works for me...lol

p.s. why are you stopping deca at week 8?????

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnystick77
    i'm sure you know that along with other things, sleeping=growing so you've got to fix this. it could be so many things man...are you taking any stimulants or cutters? even caffeine could be doing this to some people. if natural sleepers like melatonin don't touch it then talk to your family doc...he could give you something to temporarily help but be careful b/c most sleepers are addictive...when all else fails try hittin it from the back it works for me...lol

p.s. why are you stopping deca at week 8?????
    because of the esrtogenic (sp) compounds within deca . i always run my test longer. and yes i realize alot that sleep and rest is very important. and no i stay away from caffeine except for the ocassional thermogenic drink before working out. but those do not bother me. thanks for comment i guess i will just tough it out and elax as much as possible.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    sleeplesnees can be caused by many thing...stress being one and overtraining being another.i use ambiens to help sleep at nite,your body will build a tolerance up quick so you need to have other sleep aids to switch up to.like sonata and or somas(muscle relaxer)

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    sleeplesnees can be caused by many thing...stress being one and overtraining being another.i use ambiens to help sleep at nite,your body will build a tolerance up quick so you need to have other sleep aids to switch up to.like sonata and or somas(muscle relaxer)
    excellant, this helps, yeah my job has been kicking my ass as of late alot of stress prob. causing this issue. thanks! no i do not over train i have been using the same schedule for about two years just switching my routines and it has been working great! thanks again!

Thread Information