kevrox is offline New Member

Veterans - Your help is appreciated!!!!! URGENT

My apologies, if this topic is addressed somewhere else, I have looked but cannot find it........veterans of the game, I require any knowledge you can provide and appreciate your time.

Hello,

I am new to the thread and new to the steroid scend but definitley not new to working out. For a first time cycle, I have just started my third week of Deca durabolon from QV (company name????)..I believe. My source is reliable and the product is legit. I have injected this product successfully but have seen no results in 3 weeks, over and above my regular workout results. Is there an amount of time after which I will see some noticeable results???? I am currently not stacking this with anything other than token creatine and glutamine. Should I be....The only sides I have noticed have been mild headaches. I am an experienced lifter and know what I am doing .....I am willing to try a heavier product as I know Deca is "user friendly" more than many others. Should I be stacking, waiting, or using something else. ANy help you veterans can offer me would be very much welcomed.

Thanks,

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    deca should NEVER be taken alone. It will shut you down and you will more than likely lose your libido....you should be taking test with it.....you havent felt the deca "kick in" because of its long ester...it'll take about 5 weeks for it to start working full....but i advice you to hurry up and throw some test in there at 400-500mg/week. Run the test for 11 weeks and the deca for 10. how much deca are you taking?

dropteeth is offline Junior Member
    get TEST! in there!

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    I have personally taken Deca QV and liked it. But dont look for results by week three. Deca (in my case) always takes about 5-6 weeks until noticable gains are made.

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    add test e, and you can also add dbol to jumpstart.

thanks

Gentlemen,

Thank you very much for the responses ...I appreciate you taking the time. Please forgive my ignorance ...when you say "test" is this a specific type of gear or do you simply mean one of the many testosterones out there..or am I completely lost.??????..again very new to the scene but not to working out!

Should I stack the deca with the test in the same syringe??????

REAlly..pkease forgive the ignorance on this one.....I am using 3cc/ml syringes and have, for the first 3 shots, taken 1cc. Is this enough and should I progressively increase the dosage each week???? I have heard that there is no benefit to doing this from some and others say there is...what do you guys feel????? Quite honestly....I am not a dreamer and know that I will still have to work for my gains but I would like to experience "noticeable gains" by the end of the cycle...will the increased dosage and/or test help?????

By the way..... heard some guys mention "deca dick" what is it???????

I have done the reading on Dianabol , as suggested, .........is this a good one to stack this in as well...? The feedback certainly suggests gains, however, some of the literature talks of pretty significant sides particularly acne...really bad acne!!!! I used to get acne when I was a teen and am a little apprehensive as I was predisposed to it genetically....

Last but not least...what should I take when the cycle ends, for how long, and how long should I wait before the next cycle??????

I want to start a significant cutting cycle and the research seems to suggest that Clen is the one for this.....should I stack this with anything???? What is your opinion of this one?????? I have heard that this one is oral????

Thanks again for your help guys I really do appreciate it!!!!!!!!!!!!

d.b
    d.b is offline Associate Member
    LMFAO...Bro stop taking steroids before you hurt yourself...

peace

db

Quote Originally Posted by d.b
    LMFAO...Bro stop taking steroids before you hurt yourself...

peace

db
    I'll 2nd that comment. Kevrox, you have a lot of research to do. You would do best to ustilize the search engine which has answers to all of your question. I think you should hold off until you know a lot more. Good luck bro, we just want everyone to be safe.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Funny how no one mentions DIET in this entire quest for "gear to work".

Like it's some magic sh*t in a bottle.

Wow......

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Funny how no one mentions DIET in this entire quest for "gear to work".

Like it's some magic sh*t in a bottle.

Wow......

~SC~

if one obviously does not know how to diet while on juice, then they shouldnt be thinking about gear in the first place. if he wants a critique on his diet, then he'll post it.

no one mentioned the training and PCT either
    Last edited by wolfyEVH; 12-07-2004 at 11:42 PM.

Thanks for the heads up.......I have every intention of doing more research and trust me, I am not a dreamer who thinks that magic comes out of a bottle....for this particular cycle that I have started with deca , I would like to finish it...what would you suggest to finish it properly...what should I add in ???? or consider. Rather than "quit before I hurt myself"......everyone has to start somewhere and I am just looking for some help in doing that

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    if you obviously don't know how to diet while on juice, then you shouldnt be thinking about gear in the first place. if he wants a critique on his diet, then he'll post it.

no one mentioned the training and PCT either
    I don't understand how your response was meant to come across, nor if it was addressed to him or myself. You quoted me, but who is the "you" in the first sentence?? Him I would guess, or else the post makes no sense, LOL...

He should post his diet to be looked at, yes. Why one wouldn't address the #1 important aspect of sculpting a body, at least make sure it's legit, is news to me.

~SC~

KeyMastur is offline VET
    SC, i don't think it was directed at you.

It was the last post before he posted, so instead of hitting the Post Reply button, he hit the quote button b/c it does the same thing.

Swolecat,

I appreciate your input...I didn't mean for my humble post to become a war of words....for anyone, I just need some info from guys like yourself, who are in the know....basic diet right now consists of a 5 -6 meal a day, 3500 cal intake, oatmeal and eggs in the am, chicken breasts,fish, and tons of green vegs in in the pm, supped by protein in the am and pm

Again...I don't proclaim to know a ton about the game but would appreciate any input you can offer.......is the caloric intake/diet close to the mark!!!!!!!!!!?????

Thanks

What you listed is great as far as food choices, so that's good.

You can always shoot on over to the diet forum and post your entire daily training/non-training approaches and the bros there can dig in and help. You seem to have most of it solidified though, that's great.

Thanks KeyMastur, wasn't sure what to make of that.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I don't understand how your response was meant to come across, nor if it was addressed to him or myself. You quoted me, but who is the "you" in the first sentence?? Him I would guess, or else the post makes no sense, LOL...

He should post his diet to be looked at, yes. Why one wouldn't address the #1 important aspect of sculpting a body, at least make sure it's legit, is news to me.

~SC~

you just couldn't help it could you "~SC~"

I edited the post swolecat....hopefully we'll all be able to sleep better tonight

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you should quit taking the Deca right now. Save the rest untill you can get some other gear.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    I edited the post swolecat....hopefully we'll all be able to sleep better tonight

d.b
    d.b is offline Associate Member
    Good luck bro at least it looks like you know how to eat...

peace

db

Thread Information