Thread: longest run!

Jackman is offline Banned

longest run!

yo bros whats the longest you have ever ran dnp ? is there a set limit your supposed to go or is it as long as you can take the sides and they dont get to bad?

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    how long are you wanting to run it? I thought obese people in the 30s ran it for months

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    3 weeks or so seems pretty common, keeping it at 200mg for most then upping to 400 towards the end. I started off at 200 but upped really quickly and only lasted 10 days before it totally got to me and i had to quit cause i couldn't handle the sides anymore.

Jackman is offline Banned
    well im at around day 23 and bumped it to 400mg on day 20 i wanted to just stay at 400 for as long as possible or till im satisfied.

I have been taking for about 2 weeks as of now, but I am going to stop, and start my cycle, I have lost about 10lbs or so, hopefully of fat, and I am sure I have some water retentiona s much as I drank

Peace
    Alex

Scooby1 is offline Member
    jackman- how are the sides at 400mg a day? I am thinking about a "journey" myself and I was planning on bumping it up around day 5 if I was not seeing/feeling any results and then running it for a little over 3 wks. I really want to slim down faster than diet and cardio is doing. I am leaving for a vacction in Alocopulco in the end of Dec. How do you respond to 200 mg a day? Are you using T3 and clen at all with DNP ?
    Last edited by scooby122884; 12-08-2004 at 09:54 PM.

joevette is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by scooby122884
    jackman- how are the sides at 400mg a day? I am thinking about a "journey" myself and I was planning on bumping it up around day 5 if I was not seeing/feeling any results and then running it for a little over 3 wks. I really want to slim down faster than diet and cardio is doing. I am leaving for a vacction in Alocopulco in the end of Dec. How do you respond to 200 mg a day? Are you using T3 and clen at all with DNP?
    For me atleast 400mg is very tolerable. The colder outside the more tolerable it becomes. I've even done 400mg in the middle of the summer for a week, but it's cold outside here now so it's comfortable outside. It will still be really hot indoors.

Thread Information