Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Big Ron

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member

Big Ron

Do u guys think he was on DNP in his cost of redemption dvd? I mean hes sittin in a room with all these cops and hes the only one sweating like hell and fanning himself lol.and hes cut to **** looks like he has no bf....any thoughts

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    What is DNP ? He was sweating like crazy in "The Unbelievable" as well...crazy. I figured it was just because it was 110 degrees in Texas at the time and he weighed like 285lbs!

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJames
    What is DNP? He was sweating like crazy in "The Unbelievable" as well...crazy. I figured it was just because it was 110 degrees in Texas at the time and he weighed like 285lbs!
    What? Someone dares to say that Ronnie is human and sweats when it's hot out? He's not on any super drug that makes him sweat?

How many of those cops that he was sitting with were around 300 pounds?

lol vaild point

Also, for some reason, it seems like black people sweat more than whites.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by catabolic kid
    thats pretty racist dude... everyone is equal

FRANk THe TANk is offline Associate Member
    i never saw redemption, but Unbeleivabe... HOLY SH!T!!!!!!!!!!! LIGHT WEIGHT!

ronnies a fukkin animal

anyone wanna burn me a copy????

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    ha ha ha!

BTW, what did you think of his video?

Quote Originally Posted by FRANk THe TANk
    ronnies a fukkin animal
    Is that a racist statement! Just kidding.

there are few if any pros who could compete with the sheer volume of ronnies workouts imo

Looks like we have ourselves another one. Man you guys have been popping up alot here lately.

9000rpm is offline Member
    It's not really racist at all. Maybe a little ignorant, but not racist.

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Looks like we have ourselves another one. Man you guys have been popping up alot here lately.
    It is always ok to say that blacks can run faster or jump higher, right. "White men cant jump,"...thats not a problem at all.

the video is nuts man. ronnie looks insane when hes doin the 200lb dumbell shrugs....hes fu$*%ing enormous!!!!!!

Jackman is offline Banned
    how is that racist at all? everyone is equal? thats like saying kennians (sp?) run longer distances is racist and were all equal!

im sure he didnt mean anything by it......it falls in the same category as chinese ppl cant drive, black ppl are better at sports, white ppl cant jump yadda yadda yadda.......

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    ya i dont think thats racist at all bro! i dunno why dudes have to blow things outta proportion all the time.

9000rpm is offline Member
    It is always ok to say that blacks can run faster or jump higher, right. "White men cant jump,"...thats not a problem at all.
    Well, on average, they can do all those better than the white race. The main reason is because of slavery.

In the years of slavery (200 or so years), blacks were the most abundant race that were enslaved. They had horrible treatment, (of course), and only the strongest survived. They were bought and sold based on how strong they looked. The ones that didn't look very strong or healthy were used for more inhumane tasks that killed probably 99% of them.

So of all the black that were slaves that lived longer lives, they were all very strong and healthy, men and women. When they have children, their children have a much higher chance of being just as strong if not stronger.

It's simple evolution. It is the same for any race of human, animal, or even plant.

Disclaimer-
    There is nothing racist about anything I have just said. It's the simple facts. I'm white, my wife is half Mexican, so I'm in no way racist. Except for white trash, I don't like them.

Yes, that category...black people can do this and that every other race CANT do this or that.

I did not say anything negative about blacks, and I never will. But, my point is, is that I have noticed and I am sure most everyone has, that it is ok to say what blacks can do better than whites...but when things are vise versa, it is a huge deal. I am not going to get into the genetic advantages of different races.

The phrase "white men cant jump," is a popular phrase used often with no problems. Imagine if there were a phrase stating that black men were at a disadvantage in some area-could it be the title of a movie...I dont think so!

Yeah sure, I’m the one who posted the racist/ignorant statement, I challenge you to go find 1 racist statement from any black member of this board against ANYONE here. Don't come here trying to instigate that myself or anyone else condones racist statements on this board. As for blacks being better athletes, if you could take the time to read sometime other that the white supremacy website you would know that is a by product of the survival of the fittest, the slave maters only wanted the best and only bred the best so it would be obvious that their descendants would be genetically superior athletes. Anyway i hope you'll open your eyes someday.

I played 4 years of high school football at a predominantly black school...I got along great with them...all I said was " i thougt they prespired more than white people."

Sorry if that was a racist statement.

Actually, screw you, that was not a racist statement...Also, your avatar is nothing to be proud of...try lifting weights.

I played 4 years of high school football at a predominantly black school...I got along great with them...all I said was " i thougt they prespired more than white people."

Sorry if that was a racist statement.

Actually, screw you, that was not a racist statement...Also, your avatar is nothing to be proud of...try lifting weights.
    It's funny i was just gonna tell you sorry for jumping on your ass. Your insults just shows the board what kind of person you are, trust me you will not last long. As for my pics i'm damm proud of how i look with one cycle under my belt 2 years ago. It's real easy to talk **** about people pics when you don't have any of your own up huh?

Yeah, I wondered what the hell you were talking about...again, I did not say anything racist, and you still made negative comments to me. I have a pic of me from when I was 18, 2 months after my first cycle...I will post it tomorrow.
    Last edited by catabolic kid; 12-08-2004 at 10:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dflood
    lol, you are out of your mind if you think that the gene pool for the individuals displaying the phenotypic trait you consider the "black" race was altered by 200 years of artificial selection....and race is a social construct anyway.
    so many factors in that equation are left to chance, especially the insane amount of variance derived from simple genetic recombination between two individuals.
    You're a smart man. I no longer wish carry on with that foolishness, plus the mans' thread has been hijacked.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    still talkin about this?!?! isnt this supposed to be a thread about "big ron"???

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Big kgl probably doesnt wan to be as huge as ron.. alot of people here criticize other for not been huge, but not everyone want to be 250 or more... anyway, cant we all just get along, all races rule, gotta love them all.

Quote Originally Posted by 9000rpm

Disclaimer-
    There is nothing racist about anything I have just said. It's the simple facts. I'm white, my wife is half Mexican, so I'm in no way racist. Except for white trash, I don't like them.
    i hear ya bro i hate ghetto white people just as much as ghetto black people.

He definitely trains harder than any pro aout there... I have a poster of him in my room that I got out of flex magazine where he is squatting 9 plates below paralell...It is very motivational to see the intensity on his face and to think this man has been doing this for 15+ years...that is dedication. Not many pros wanna squat like that any more, and it is not like his legs were a weak muscle for him in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimes
    Big kgl probably doesnt wan to be as huge as ron.. alot of people here criticize other for not been huge, but not everyone want to be 250 or more... anyway, cant we all just get along, all races rule, gotta love them all.
    Trust me after my 2nd and 3rd cycles, i'll see who's going to talk ****. Funny thing is, the ones who insult pictures of others NEVER have pics up on the board, that says alot right there. How are you feeling BTW?

Yeah sure, I’m the one who posted the racist/ignorant statement, I challenge you to go find 1 racist statement from any black member of this board against ANYONE here. Don't come here trying to instigate that myself or anyone else condones racist statements on this board. As for blacks being better athletes, if you could take the time to read sometime other that the white supremacy website you would know that is a by product of the survival of the fittest, the slave maters only wanted the best and only bred the best so it would be obvious that their descendants would be genetically superior athletes. Anyway i hope you'll open your eyes someday.
    PLEASE TELL ME YOUR ****ING KIDDING ME WITH THAT WHITE SURPREMACY BULL****! i like you but that was a ****ed up thing to say over such a small thing

Quote Originally Posted by Dimes
    Dimes, read the thread carefully. Who insulted who first. Right, BIG kig made negative remarks to me first. I would not of made those remarks to him if he hadn't.

Trust me after my 2nd and 3rd cycles, i'll see who's going to talk ****. Funny thing is, the ones who insult pictures of others NEVER have pics up on the board, that says alot right there. How are you feeling BTW?
    I am feeling good after a hard leg workout, thanks for asking. BTW I have a pic of me at 18 after my first cycle i will post tomorrow. Gotta go for now

AG5678 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    i hear ya bro i hate ghetto white people just as much as ghetto black people.
    Shi* i totally agree. anyone member that jesusfreak1

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    PLEASE TELL ME YOUR ****ING KIDDING ME WITH THAT WHITE SURPREMACY BULL****! i like you but that was a ****ed up thing to say over such a small thing
    Awwwwwwww! That's sooo sweet Jackman! I was not bothered by his first statement about the sweat ( the more i post about it the sillier it seem) but where someone said that "we are equals" and his reply was "ha ha ha". I thought he was up to something. I guess i did over react. So, do you still love me?

AG5678 is offline Member
    yea thats true

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information