DEMONIC882002 is offline New Member

Getting ready to start a cycle need advice

I just obtained 2/ 10ml bottles of superstest250 3/ 10ml bottles of deca 300 and 20 1cc amps of primobolin. Any thoughts on how I should stack this. I am 24 years old 6'1'' 257 lbs with about 21% body fat. It has been over a year since my last cycle. I am looking to gain about 15- 20 pounds of mass then trim down. I do have PCT on the way. I am taking in close to 300 grams of protein a day right now carb intake is near 200 grams. Any advice would greatly be appreciated.

moush is offline Senior Member
    i wouldnt run the primo....its better run when you are lean. I would also cut up before that cycle then run it and cut up more after. 21% is a little high for a cycle. How many cycles have you run?

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Well the test is a no-brainer. Divide by 10 weeks and you get 2ml which is 500mg and a reasonable enough weekly dose for an intermediate user. The deca I would keep less than the test, for sure. 300 to 400mg okay. You got 30ml there so you basically got 2-1/2 to 3 times what you need. Figure on having plenty left over for another test/sust cycle. The primo? Hell with it. Use it up. Do 2 amps a week. This is a pretty benign drug... so benign in fact that it is popular with women. Oh, stop the deca at week 9, I think.

Where the hell did you get all the primo? No, don't actually tell me. Rhetorical question. But wow, that is a score. I have never even seen it in person and I know it is expensive. Personally I would sell it to a chick or swap it for 2x test.

I have heard that the supertest250 can be underdosed, btw. Actually I think I read it on the board.

Got orals for the first 4 weeks? No biggie if you don't but kickstarting with dbol would be a pretty popular way to begin this cycle. Good luck!

Oh yeah the protein.... deca seems to work best with unholy amounts of protein and a serious caloric surplus. I would really get serious about eating, about 3-4 weeks into the cycle. If you do, you will surely grow grow grow. I know you don't want to pack on much fat if you are already at 21% and you might figure with your stats you should be careful about what you put on, but really, that is a bulking drug in my book, deca is. Maybe save your gear for a while, and cut down to 10-12% first? Then you can more readily afford to add a few pounds of incidental fat. Just my opinion. Or save the deca and just do the sust and primo... swap some deca for more test, maybe. Deca seems a waste if you are not eating like a hoss.

i wouldnt run sust for a 1st cycle....run

wk 1-10 test enanthate 500mg/wk
    nolvadex 10mg ed
    l-dex .25mg ed
    and proper PCT with clomid and nolva

Yeah but he is trying to figure out the best way to use what he already has, I think. Also not his first cycle. I like the idea of running 250 to 500 mg/week of enanth or cyp for a first cycle, myself, but he has at least one cycle under his belt already.

well i will be doin my third cycle and im still only at 500mg/wk of test....then run the sust at 500mg/wk and the deca at 300mg/wk (run it one week less than the sust) and primo I am not sure about but i am sure somebody would help

I have 6 good cycles under my belt with alot of 3-4 months of down time between them. I have always gotten pretty good results with the sus. never done the primobolin before so thats what I was more less concerned about. With a clean diet I can shed body fat really easily. I can get my hands on some T-400 and EQ as well let me know if I should incorprate any of those into the mix. And thanks alot for your help any and all advice is greatly appreciated.

What should my protein, carb, calorie intake be?

What should my protein, carb, calorie intake be?

For that stack I say continue with a gram of protein per pound of bodyweight, daily, for the first 4 weeks then kick it up to about 1.5, maybe 2 if you can get that much down your neck. Also the total calories should remain at or slightly above your maintainence level for the first four weeks and then jack them up considerably. When the deca kicks in you need to be eating pretty hearty to get decent gains. Make no mistake... deca is a bulking drug. If you want to cut, forget about the deca cause it will just be wasted.

Can't really say how many calories, i.e. a number. You have to figure that out by tracking your weight gain and adjusting as you go. Just remember that more is a lot better than less. The main way you will manipulate your total calories is by changing your carb intake.

Right on Baron thanks for the advice.

Thread Information