TheStromba is offline Associate Member

Deca Gyno Question

I have read that since deca can convert to progesterone, gyno symptoms are almost impossible to reverse. (RU-486 good luck getting)

Here is the question.

If you are doing a Deca\Test cycle and you get sore nips, how do you know if it is from the Deca or the test ? I'd hate to think that the only way to find out is when my novaldex dosen't work.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    thats right bro, u can run some winnie that helps a little but other then thatu find out when your nov,doesnt work

Dizzy is offline Banned
    Oringinally posted by TheStromba
    I'd hate to think that the only way to find out is when my novaldex dosen't work.
    That's the only way I know how to find out. That's why deca is kind of scary to me.

ECKO 747 is offline Associate Member
    I heard somewhere that the abortion pill, or was it the next day pill was supposed to elimnate the deca gyno problem... Anyone else know more about this? ---Stromba, I'll check around and do some more reaserch for ya

TheStromba is offline Associate Member
    Ecko - Yeah I heard that too, but I think RU-486 is still so controversial that it is not widely distributed in the U.S.

Onapristone and RU-486 are the only drugs that will combat progestin.... Winny will help reduce the effects a little bit.
    So long as U don't go above say 500 mg deca (give or take 100mg) U should be on the safe side.

However, I stongly suggest that U consider Equipose.. Its an anabolic like deca, but with better results and the best part is that it almost never concerts into Estogen.... Good luck bro

I'm not sure bout the US, but up here in Canada I think both drugs are OTC and somewhat availble.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    you won't know what the gyno is from. my suggestion is to go with estrogenic eq and test instead of deca /test.

Thread Information