Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    gixxer600 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    651

    2 clen or not 2 clen??

    Hey bros (and gals),

    Unfortunatly my cycle has come to an end.
    I made some excellent gains with minimal sides. PCT will start in a few days. My question is whether or not I should use clen . I have a bottle of liquid clen and I was thinking that I wanted to shed some fat before my next cycle (mid march/april). Although I don't want to jepordize any of my gains as I do so. What do you guys think. Should I or shouldn't I? What has been your experiences??
    I also started Zyban two weeks ago to get rid of a filthy habit of mine.
    Thanks guys!

  2. #2
    gixxer600 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    651
    bump

  3. #3
    Angel of death's Avatar
    Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,727
    It wouldn't sacrifice any of your gains...it could let you eat a lot more food to keep your gains after your cycle without any fat gain.

  4. #4
    eaktc is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    73
    if you decide to cut your calories a little taking clen will actually help preserve your gains.

  5. #5
    Susguy's Avatar
    Susguy is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    285
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxer600
    Hey bros (and gals),

    Unfortunatly my cycle has come to an end.
    I made some excellent gains with minimal sides. PCT will start in a few days. My question is whether or not I should use clen . I have a bottle of liquid clen and I was thinking that I wanted to shed some fat before my next cycle (mid march/april). Although I don't want to jepordize any of my gains as I do so. What do you guys think. Should I or shouldn't I? What has been your experiences??
    I also started Zyban two weeks ago to get rid of a filthy habit of mine.
    Thanks guys!
    hey bro i was going to run clen with my pct also, but many people told me to run dnp at 200mg to get rid of the fat you may have put on throughout the cycle.

  6. #6
    dive_kid's Avatar
    dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Canada Ehh...
    Posts
    2,170
    be careful with dnp ....not to be f---ed with

  7. #7
    Animal Cracker's Avatar
    Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Va Beach
    Posts
    3,658
    Clen ..Eca and T3

  8. #8
    ALEXANDER42 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    99
    Quote Originally Posted by Animal Cracker
    Clen..Eca and T3
    I dont know about using T3 post cycle. I have read that not only do you lose fat but you lose muscle mass too. That is why it is usually use during a cycle because Test and a high protein diet combats the muscle lose.

  9. #9
    bignatt's Avatar
    bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    in FL (former Masshole)
    Posts
    2,431
    I would use the clen

  10. #10
    maxmuscle187's Avatar
    maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,122
    use clen or dnp , t3 will eat ur muscle since ur not runnin any juice. go with clen 2weeks on 2weeks off, and if u like, run dnp at 200mg daily with mild cardio

  11. #11
    craneboy's Avatar
    craneboy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    nor*cal
    Posts
    1,540
    how soon at the end of cycle would you start clen ?

  12. #12
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    Quote Originally Posted by Susguy
    hey bro i was going to run clen with my pct also, but many people told me to run dnp at 200mg to get rid of the fat you may have put on throughout the cycle.
    who told you to do dnp with your pct? get me a thread please.

  13. #13
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle187
    use clen or dnp, t3 will eat ur muscle since ur not runnin any juice. go with clen 2weeks on 2weeks off, and if u like, run dnp at 200mg daily with mild cardio
    you ask some of the most silly questions, yet you give advice like this?

  14. #14
    gixxer600 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    651
    Thanks guys, I'll go 4 it!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •