timbojoe is offline New Member

Clenbuterol (safe?) and how much is enough?

Are there better/safer products to promote fat loss? I know about the good diet and cardio!!

Just looking for other options.

THX

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    If you can deal with some of the more annoying sides at higher dosages (anxiety, sweat, shortness of breath, and a jittery feeling) then it is alright.

A safe dosage would be starting at 40mcg and then progressively working your way up to 120mcg for your first run.

i personally don't respond well to clen , so i rarely run it, but it does have it's place post cycle for an anti-catabolic effect. some people use it to preserve muscle when cutting, and some like that it is slightly more effective than ephedra.

just need to figure out your body and how it responds, then you will understand.

as far as other products, T3 would be another option, but i wouldn't recommend it as you havn't even done clen.

AG5678 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daem
    If you can deal with some of the more annoying sides at higher dosages (anxiety, sweat, shortness of breath, and a jittery feeling) then it is alright.

A safe dosage would be starting at 40mcg and then progressively working your way up to 120mcg for your first run.

i personally don't respond well to clen , so i rarely run it, but it does have it's place post cycle for an anti-catabolic effect. some people use it to preserve muscle when cutting, and some like that it is slightly more effective than ephedra.

just need to figure out your body and how it responds, then you will understand.

as far as other products, T3 would be another option, but i wouldn't recommend it as you havn't even done clen.
    Agree exactly. Some people say it will affect the heart it all depends on how you run it.

Thread Information