magbronzeadonis is offline New Member

250 Amp Twice A Week, please help!

I have a guy that can get me a really good sust 250, but it comes in amps of 250 (obviously). If you are supposed to shoot 500 mg's a week, eod, how do you split a 250 amp into two injections? You can't reseal the amp and it's obviously not safe to leave it open for later injections. Some input would be greatly appreciated. Oh, could I buy a vial with the rubber cover and transfer all the sust from the amps into that?

moush is offline Senior Member
    i wouldnt run sust for a first cycle...run test enanthate 500mg/wk...sust needs more frequent injections

Swellin Guest
    Sust should be injected EOD at the bare minimum in order to maintain constant plasma levels. In which case, you could buy a sealed sterile vial and draw up all of your amps and inject them into the vial...then cut it with an equal amount of sterile oil. This way you still get enough volume but you don't over do it on concentration.

Test E is much cheaper than sust, and you find it much easier to maintain constant plasma levels with a single ester test.

magbronzeadonis is offline New Member
    it would be my second cycle. i want sust to run w/ fina. can i cut it w/ some b12 or should i stick to sterile oil, or can i just leave it as is? And what's the best B-12 to cut it with and where to buy online?

ironmike6969 is offline New Member
    if you are taking trenbolone as well then the only reason for having sustenon would be for conversion to estrogen right? in this case. 250 mg per week would be fine an eod inj would not be required. however you would still need to take the trenbolone eod.if it is tren acetate.

Thread Information