QVPumped is offline New Member

Please I Need Help About Possible Seizure

I have 2 packs comming from international, and it usually takes 5 days to recieve, including it being in customs for 1 day, then clearing...

this time everyhting was fine, on the 3rd day it was in customs, which was on dec.3, It is now the 7th The tracking information has not changed since, It says your package is being processed in customs. My other pack says the same thing.

Please help! I would have normally recieved it 4 days ago, and its been in customs for 5 days, somethings not right. Some bros on here where talking about how this is the best time of the year to order, but I thinking adversly, thanks so so so much for replys

getnjacked is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by QVPumped
    I have 2 packs comming from international, and it usually takes 5 days to recieve, including it being in customs for 1 day, then clearing...

this time everyhting was fine, on the 3rd day it was in customs, which was on dec.3, It is now the 7th The tracking information has not changed since, It says your package is being processed in customs. My other pack says the same thing.

Please help! I would have normally recieved it 4 days ago, and its been in customs for 5 days, somethings not right. Some bros on here where talking about how this is the best time of the year to order, but I thinking adversly, thanks so so so much for replys

Maybe it is delayed due the high volume this time of year?

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    I personally don't think Holiday's season is the best time to order! The security is very tightened but it is not uncommon if your mail stays there for few extra days due to the huge amount of mail they get.

There are several other threads like yours so read them. Here is a couple:

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=137104
    http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=136814

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    What are you looking for, virtual assurance as if anyone really knows?

I mean, if one says "it's gonna be okay bro, don't worry", are you going to be able to then exhale?

Wouldn't comfort me in the least bit.

~SC~

QVPumped is offline New Member
    Do you know of anyone who has been delayed a few days before???? Man this is freakin me out.

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    It happened to me last week. I got one mail after it got delayed for almsot a week, then I got a seizure letter after two days for the second one and I got the third one with the second one but never picked it up. I think it was controlled.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    I had a pack stay in customs for 3 weeks(when it should have came in 5 days) one time. I chalked it up in the loss column and then it arrived.

nytro is offline Junior Member
    They Will Just Send Letters If They Found The Stuff. Dont Reply To Them! Most Likely They Wont Mess With You, They Have Bigger Fish To Fry. I Got Busted Coming From Mx, And After About A Hour They Let Me Go. I Got Letters For A Few Weeks But That Was It.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    What are you looking for, virtual assurance as if anyone really knows?

I mean, if one says "it's gonna be okay bro, don't worry", are you going to be able to then exhale?

Wouldn't comfort me in the least bit.

~SC~
    looking awesome swole

Thread Information