pmacdona51 is offline Associate Member

Travelling with juice???? worth it

I am going to Veneuzuala in like 2 weeks and i want to stay on throughout the trip (only going for a week) and then come off when i come back since i really dont wanna be worring about PCT while under the sun. I am travelling from Canada through the states into venuazuala and was wondering if i should take up like 7 pre-loaded syringes or a bottel and buy syringes down there or what i should do. Or should i stop the prop and do my winny only with maybe so masteron or dbol ; i figure taking up some orals is easier than injections.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    not worth the risk. I get a major hastle every time I travel.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Put them in a checked bag

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Bro, i just came from Portugal, and when i went ( for 3 weeks) , i took my gear in my checked bag, together with everything else, including seringes.... i went to customs ( in Portugal) they opened my luggage, and they seen the bottle i had, and the seringes, and they asked me, what was that for, i told them, i needed to take V.B 12 daily ( yes , it was probably not recomended, but i put my test C , on an empty bottle of V.B 12 from Lion... since it's a brown bottle you can't tell what was inside).... make the story short, they let me go, with no more questions... but i have to tell you, i was ****ing my pants.... i think they did not give me a harder time, because i give them an answer right a way , and maybe the fact that i spoke Portuguess helped.

gya321 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by snowman
    Bro, i just came from Portugal, and when i went ( for 3 weeks) , i took my gear in my checked bag, together with everything else, including seringes.... i went to customs ( in Portugal) they opened my luggage, and they seen the bottle i had, and the seringes, and they asked me, what was that for, i told them, i needed to take V.B 12 daily ( yes , it was probably not recomended, but i put my test C , on an empty bottle of V.B 12 from Lion... since it's a brown bottle you can't tell what was inside).... make the story short, they let me go, with no more questions... but i have to tell you, i was ****ing my pants.... i think they did not give me a harder time, because i give them an answer right a way , and maybe the fact that i spoke Portuguess helped.
    Pretty crazy there bro. Its a risk there pmacdona51 Plan your cycles and vacation accordingly

Quote Originally Posted by gya321
    Pretty crazy there bro. Its a risk there pmacdona51 Plan your cycles and vacation accordingly
    Yes, it was a risk, but that's what i thought of doing at the time, and i thought since it was inside a VB12 bottle i had no problem.... would i do it again ? NO way... i would probably mail it to my self.

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    i dont know if theres any truth to this rumor, but supposedly wrapping things in carbon paper makes them invisible to those scanner things at the airport...anyone know wat the deal is?

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    I travelled to Cali last week. I had one pin and my vial of test e in my checked luggage. I took the label off the test and was prepared to say it was injectible B12 if asked. Never had any troubles. I think as long as you check it your fine. Just be sure not to have any other drugs or explosives in your luggage and no problem!! haha

pmacdona51 is offline Associate Member
    what the likelyhood of finding syringes in venuzuala on margartita island

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    It's the risk you take. You could get caught and thrown in jail...or you could get it through. Risk versus reward. I travel for a living and I have been taken aside and had my bag searched. You never know when your number is up. Getting a criminal record and not being allowed to leave Canada for the next 7 years...not worth it.

Snrf is offline Banned
    Yeah plus all drugs are legal to posess in small amounts in portugal, that coulda been crack in your bag and as long as it wasnt more than a weeks worth of crack for your average crack addict they'd have let you go

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Body-pack the gear, maybe? I bet you can get syringes there with no prob, especially if you are willing to pay an exhorbiant price for them.

Being off for a week would not totally ruin your cycle anyway. transition from the prop to sust or cyp or enanthate and up the dose the day before you leave. Carry your orals, make them become tylenol or something LOL! Then hit the prop hard when you come back home. You can minimize the impact quite a bit. Plus it will be a relief to not be jabbing prop every day for a while!

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Send them to where you will be staying, its less trouble if they get caught thru mail then if they catch them in your bag.

Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    Yeah plus all drugs are legal to posess in small amounts in portugal, that coulda been crack in your bag and as long as it wasnt more than a weeks worth of crack for your average crack addict they'd have let you go
    all drugs are not legal to posess in Portugal.... the cops just don't bother with people that have only a little with them.... they want the big boys, with all the drugs, and make a big bust + they keep some for them , to sell, later

Thread Information