wannajuice43 is offline New Member

question about aspiration

i copied this off of a injection site and have a question about the part where it says to start over if there is blood.

"Aspirate the syringe - pull back slightly on the plunger - you will see one of two things. (A). You will see a couple small air bubbles that when you stop applying pressure upward on the plunger will readily go back into the muscle or (B). Droplets of blood. (A) being the obviously favorable one. If there is blood you must pull out, switch needles and start over."

Does this mean to start all the way over and inject more juice?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    You shouldn't have injected anything at all at that point anyway. You are seeing if you are in or through a vein, in which case you are going the opposite of the "shooting" direction.

~SC~

KeyMastur is offline VET
    FYI - i never aspirate . many people don't.

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    FYI - i never aspirate. many people don't.
    I never used to, but then I got paranoid after a buddy had a bad experience so I started to do it. I wont inject w/o aspirating now.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    you dont have to aspirate that far if you pull it back a tad and there is no blood your fine

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    i always aspirate , i mean come on it takes 1second lol u lazy bastards haha better safe than sorry. and yea if u see blood u gotta put on a new needle swab the area again if u want and try again. be safe

righton is offline Senior Member
    Aspirate ...

getnjacked is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wannajuice43
    i copied this off of a injection site and have a question about the part where it says to start over if there is blood.

"Aspirate the syringe - pull back slightly on the plunger - you will see one of two things. (A). You will see a couple small air bubbles that when you stop applying pressure upward on the plunger will readily go back into the muscle or (B). Droplets of blood. (A) being the obviously favorable one. If there is blood you must pull out, switch needles and start over."

Does this mean to start all the way over and inject more juice?

New needle, swab area, aspirate if cool inject. If you got blood in the syringe its your blood, just inject.

Thread Information