CanadianBacon is offline Junior Member

Lightbulb Equipoise Only Cycle

Now i do have 20ml's of British Dragon Test C. with nolva and clomid, but i'm thinking of doing an EQ only cycle for 3 months to pack on 10lbs and bringing my bodyfat from 18 to under 10% before i start my test. Does EQ suppress the natural testes as much as other AS? I have researched and can't find anything regarding this, but some have claimed to have gained a SOLID 10-15lbs in 3-4 months. I also want to increase my cardio endurance for the summer, and for boxing, and EQ does increase red blood cell production, as well as other noted cardio benefits so thats why i was considering just eq at about 500 mg per week for 3 months, maybe more. Then the test once my BF gets low with clen at the same time to keep BF low, but thats not till spring. Would I need pct with eq only???

Thanks for the input, especially from those EXPERIENCED with EQ.

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianBacon
    Now i do have 20ml's of British Dragon Test C. with nolva and clomid, but i'm thinking of doing an EQ only cycle for 3 months to pack on 10lbs and bringing my bodyfat from 18 to under 10% before i start my test. Does EQ suppress the natural testes as much as other AS? I have researched and can't find anything regarding this, but some have claimed to have gained a SOLID 10-15lbs in 3-4 months. I also want to increase my cardio endurance for the summer, and for boxing, and EQ does increase red blood cell production, as well as other noted cardio benefits so thats why i was considering just eq at about 500 mg per week for 3 months, maybe more. Then the test once my BF gets low with clen at the same time to keep BF low, but thats not till spring. Would I need pct with eq only???

Thanks for the input, especially from those EXPERIENCED with EQ.
    bad idea. Eq isnt going to help you drop bf. Thats going to have to come from a sound diet and cardio. IF anything, Eq will make it harder for you to lose weight due to the effects it has on your appetite. It effects my appetite like crazy anyway....

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    It will shut down your HTPA just the same. ANd you will need to do a PCT. I havnt heard of too many people doing too well going that route either.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I wish EQ made me hungry.. Every ones say that but it just doent happen for me.

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    I wish it DIDNT make me hungy. Ill eat, be full, then 20min later, im starving.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Itreally all about your genetics but it will most likley shut you down

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    bad idea.

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    run some test prop, 100mg EOD i dont believe in the test being higher than EQ when running test/EQ cycles, i would go....

Prop. 100mg EOD
    EQ 400mg weekly

Good luck.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Here's some info on eq
    This one is by Realgains

Boldenone (EQ) is my favorite steroid !

EQ has been esterfied with the undecylenate ester making it a long acting steroid much like Deca .

EQ is almost identicle to d-bol. The only difference is EQ has been 17 beta esterfied while d-bol has been 17 alpha alkylated. This small change makes the two hormones act very differently in the body not to mention EQ is NOT liver toxic at sane doses.

EQ can convert to DHT via 5- alpha reductase but in reality very little is converted to DHT in humans and so it isn't particularily hard on the hair line in the sensitive, or the prostate. It must be stressed that one WILL loose hair on EQ IF one has the genetics for male pattern baldness.

EQ is said to increase hemaglobin and hematocrit(number of red blood cells and percentage of red blood cells) This, however, happens with steroid use in general and I don't think EQ does this more than average.

EQ is said to increase appetite but again all steroids do this. I have not noticed any difference myself but some say they have.

EQ is said to increase vascularity although again I have not noticed any difference from other roids in my experience.

EQ is a veterinary steroid used mainly in race horses. In horses it adds to their muscluar bulk and changes their disposition making then better race horses.
    In humans it is noted as a steroid that gives slow steady and almost pure muscle gain with little water retention and few androgenic sides.

EQ is a mild androgen and good ananbolic. Most would agree that it is slightly more androgenic than nandrolone and at least as good at promoting muscle gain and probably a little better depending on the person. Not only that but it is usually cheaper than Deca. Recovery of HPTA seems to be better for many men than when using Deca as well.

EQ does aromatize to estrogen but not to a great extent. Most estimate have EQ converting to estrogen at 50% or less the rate of an equal amount of testosterone and as a result bloat , elevations in BP and gyno are not usually an issue with moderate doses of EQ.

EQ alone at 400-600mg for 10 weeks provides for a decent cycle that does not require estrogen control drugs, is NOT liver toxic, and will show few if any androgenic sides . Ones lipid profile will change for the worst, as with any steroid, but not to the same degree as with a strong androgen like test or tren , or with the 17aa oral like d-bol.

Have nolvadex on hand for gyno protection just in case.

Clomid therapy should begin about 18 days after the last shot. See my post on clomid.
    HCG before the cycle ends would be a plus. See my post on HCG

For the ultimate in mass EQ can be stacked with testosterone at equal dose but I only recommend this for advanced users.
    Some can safely use it in a cutting cycle with winstrol or trenbolone acetate although others experience a small amount of water retention from EQ and choose to omit it in favor of steroids that do not aromatize at all like primo.

JohnnyB

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    So johnny b your saying it would be o to run EQ with no test

BigAndy69 is offline Junior Member
    I don't think it's a good idea. 500mg a week for 3 months would be suppressive and it would require recovery.

It may not be all that strong but you will still need recovery, why not just do a full cycle?

Err...the "Realgains" information is very inaccurate and shows a lack of his (*but not JohnnyB's) understanding of many of the compounds he mentions.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    EQ is the most commonly "faked" or underdosed steroid around. If you didnt get the typical and common side effects associated with this steroid, then most likely you did fake or severely underdosed EQ.

Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    So johnny b your saying it would be o to run EQ with no test
    you can run anything without test but i don't recomemd it.

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    EQ is the most commonly "faked" or underdosed steroid around. If you didnt get the typical and common side effects associated with this steroid, then most likely you did fake or severely underdosed EQ.
    You have that confused with primo

JohnnyB

Thread Information