Angelis is offline Banned

Exclamation DiNitroPhenol (DNP)

Okay bros ive read every article on DNP I could find I saw some pretty interesting cases for and against it... I have finally decided I want to try it.

I will be trying to keep it level anywhere between 400(min)-1000(max) in my body at any given time... the supliments I will use will be as follows:

-1 Table spoon Baking Soda (To combat blood acidity)
    -3-6g Pyruvate
    -3 Table spoon Glycerol
    -3g Taurine
    -1200iu Vitamin E
    -3g Vitamin C

Not sure about dosage for these any comments welcome...
    -Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA)
    -Melotonin
    -Benadryl
    -Sibutramin

-I will also be drinking allot of V8 juice (~45oz) for electrolyte balance.
    -Drinking lots of water (3 gallons) for hydration.
    -I will be watching Blood Pressure and oral temperature (-103).
    -I will also try to get my hands on a CNS stimulant but right now I have none... guess I have to deal with the lethargy for a while.

*** I also wanted to ask about the drugs tolbutamide / glyburide / glibenclamide apparently they block the KATP channels so if I Were to take them while on DNP that should increase Vascular Tone and Strength. SO what im asking is if I can get my hands on one of these will it be worth it.

kojie is offline Junior Member
    thats some very high dosages bro...

IMO i would stay at 200 and only up it 400 if i don't see much sides after 6 days

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    He is not taking 400-1000 at a time he is going to keep his blood levels steady and have no more than 1000 in his blood at once.... halflife learn to love it

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    stick with 200mg or 1tab a day since its ur first time, thats what im gonna do, i should be startin in a week or so.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle187
    stick with 200mg or 1tab a day since its ur first time, thats what im gonna do, i should be startin in a week or so.
    Yeah im keeping it low in the beggining to test out how I feel and I will gradually bring it up until it is unbareable... I dont mind the sweats it the Dehydration that leads to Heat Stroke and death that bothers me. Hence the reason why im drinking so much V8 and Water... getting ready to piss like a race horse

Quote Originally Posted by kojie
    thats some very high dosages bro...

IMO i would stay at 200 and only up it 400 if i don't see much sides after 6 days
    Like James21 said im not taking 400-1000mg a day that would be f*cking insane I have done my research and then some... I know what im doing im using the 36 hour half life rule and some ratios to roughly calculate and maintain my Blood level within the 400-1000mg range. Its not that complicated if you think about it

But thanks for worrying about me

Oh yeah and if anyone could help with the doses of...

-Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA)
    -Melotonin
    -Benadryl
    -Sibutramin

... please let me know!

Bump

joevette is offline Banned
    No need for an additional CNS stimulant, the sibutramine will have you wired the first couple of days. Take 5-15mg of sibutramine.

Also, it is a good idea to watch your body temp, but even while I was doing 600mg ed (with a blood concentration around 1500mg) my bbt was still only 98.0 and it would rise to 99.4 during the day. This is while on tren and test and sweating my a$$ off. DNP is tricky it makes you think you're hot, but you're not hot in the traditional sence.

Good luck, keep us posted.

joevette is offline Banned
    Oh yeah, and for the doses:
    melatonin: 4-8mg
    ALA: 250-1000mg
    Benadryl: 25mg (I think it's 25mg, I don't take it)

If you're anything like me then don't plan on getting any sleep. I had a fan blowing 30 degree air into my room from outside and another blowing right on me. I still woke up halfway through the night soaked in sweat. Breathing the cold air made my lungs and throat hurt too, but it's better than being hot.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Wow! Sounds like you become a social leper!

I guess it beats functioning normally, being able to go workout and DO CARDIO, eat correctly, converse w/friends and such at the gym, be social, etc.

~SC~

d.b
    d.b is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Wow! Sounds like you become a social leper!

I guess it beats functioning normally, being able to go workout and DO CARDIO, eat correctly, converse w/friends and such at the gym, be social, etc.

~SC~
    My thoughts too....how about some good old fashion cardio in the morning before you eat...30 to 45min on the bike/treadmill...

peace

db

Thread Information