Kreatine_Kid is offline Junior Member

Advise from some of you Vets.

Ive decided that I would like to start my first cycle. This is what Im planning to use:

Anadrol 50mg Per weekday for week 1-4
    Nova 40mg Per weekday for week 1-6
    Clomid 50mg per weekday for week 4-8

Im fully aware that inital gains will be due to Anadrol "bloat". Hoping to maintain a good amount of the gains with clomid, dropping it in on the last week of the Anadrol and Nova and then using it as a stand alone for the next few weeks afterwards. Ive read that High doses of Anadrol can have a far from desired effect, thats why I was contemplating keeping the dosage down to 50 mgs a day for five days with a rest at the weekend and for using it for no longer that 4 weeks with the Nova to contain the estrogen effects. The reason I have choosen this method is due to the fact that the intake would be specifically oral, in tablet form. Obviously the benefits of intervenus(sp) test would yeild better results, but Im not to keen to take that route at this stage.

Any advice/comments on this?

Cheers bros!

Diet is in check, taking in plenty of good clean calories. Training 4 times a week for the last 2 years.

25 yrs Old
    197Lbs
    34inch waist
    15inch arms
    42inch chest

body parts split into each day

day 1 chest/Delts
    day 2 Bi's/Tri's
    day 3 Back/Traps/Shoulders
    day 4 Legs

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Do some more research bro.... Add some test in there!!!
    Last edited by getinbig; 12-08-2004 at 06:38 AM.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    too short and need injectable, this is a worthless money sucking cycle for no apparent good reason.

d.b
    d.b is offline Associate Member
    This is why steroids are illegal...kids with 15in arms doing them...not trying to flame you bro...but come on...15in arms you could get 3 more inches going natural...

peace

db

Which aspect would be to short?

From various manuals its states that Anadrol shouldnt be used for more than four weeks at any given time. Due to the fact that I dont want to go down the syringe path, is there an alternative you could suggest to replace it?

Quote Originally Posted by Kreatine_Kid
    Which aspect would be to short?

From various manuals its states that Anadrol shouldnt be used for more than four weeks at any given time. Due to the fact that I dont want to go down the syringe path, is there an alternative you could suggest to replace it?
    cycle of 4 weeks is too short... Anadrol alone is stupid too. Are you?

I wouldnt say I was stupid. Might have been stupid asking for advise? Nope, Im just aking for advise. From the list I wasnt attempting to use it alone. I know most users start Anadrol as a starter kick to heavier cycles, but Im not looking for an intense/heavy cycle.

What would you add to that list or for how long would you suggest?

if oral only you will not be that happy with gains. some back it, look for anavar (var) run it 8 weeks and only need clomid for pct.

I wouldnt say I was stupid. Might have been stupid asking for advise? Nope, Im just aking for advise. From the list I wasnt attempting to use it alone. I know most users start Anadrol as a starter kick to heavier cycles, but Im not looking for an intense/heavy cycle.

What would you add to that list or for how long would you suggest?
    And the being stupid question was rhetorical. I know you won't admit being stupid. If you are not looking for intensity do not cycle - heavy cycle??? come on you do not have to megadose. do some research and not just on the most powerful oral because you will get easy gains (water), easy come... easy go...

Thanks Meso, run the Anavar with the rest and leave the clomid for a week or two after when the PCT kicks in?

Thanks Meso, run the Anavar with the rest and leave the clomid for a week or two after when the PCT kicks in?
    RESEARCH! dang, listen you want to run that anadrol anyway dont you? you will not give up the a-bombs. a week or two when pct kicks in??? you are not doing injectables this shows how little you know. you are going to hurt yourself. start clomid the day after oral is finished and drop the drol!

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    And the being stupid question was rhetorical. I know you won't admit being stupid. If you are not looking for intensity do not cycle - heavy cycle??? come on you do not have to megadose. do some research and not just on the most powerful oral because you will get easy gains (water), easy come... easy go...
    True on the easy come easy go, however wouldnt an increase in calories and protein along on top of other test retaining AS assist in keeping some of the gains? Sorry for all the questions.

after reading the last few post I can see my knowledge is serverly lacking. Im gonna take the one piece of consitant advise and do a LOT more research.

Again thanks for the patience.

after reading the last few post I can see my knowledge is serverly lacking. Im gonna take the one piece of consitant advise and do a LOT more research.

Again thanks for the patience.
    after researching, do not feel bad about asking questions and lay out your cycle again with your goals. but i just noticed on your opening that you think testosterone is intraveinous, it is intramuscular. not in a vein, into the muscle. Make sure you post again as there are some real knowledgable members here (be careful there are some that do not know squat and parrot advice, though some of that is correct they also parrot bad advice)

d.b
    d.b is offline Associate Member
    The kid has 15 inch arms and wants to do steroids ...am i the only one that thinks thats a bad thing.....HELLO

peace

db

Thread Information