Thread: fina

jangles is offline New Member

fina

i am doing a 4 week cycle of fina 75cc every other day 1. when should i take the novaldex, and 2. when should i start the clomid AND3. is there anything that i should look out for with this cycle.
    thanks

senor_gato is offline Junior Member
    1. Nolvadex is to prevent gyno and it is normally taken when first signs appear. Unfortunately, it will not help you when it comes to gyno from Fina or Deca .
    2. You can Clomid 3 days after the last injection. There is a very good post on the educational threads, read it as it will help you greatly.
    3. Why are you doing just 4 weeks? You may have to stack Fina with a test in order to prevent a possible soft noodle.

Please post some stats as well as your goals so that the more experienced bros here can give a good advice.

hockeyman20 is offline Junior Member
    I'm sure thats a typo jangles, 75cc's eod, my drunk ass just found that amusing. BTW is that like 1mg/cc or.5mg/cc. Later.

hockeyman

Shredder is offline Associate Member
    this is what i think:

1) u dont need novaldex. keep that for test cycles.
    2) i heard that clomid should be taken after the last shot of tren due to the very short life.
    3)take test w/ fina. if u wanna get strong and ripped jus a small amount of test, like 200mg a week should be good. i tried a test 100mg a week and tren 75 a day for 3 weeks and i gained 12lbs of solid no water mass. This short cycle is perfect for tren. And you can bounce back faster and keep your gains easier w/ short cycles. if u used a kit then 1cc is 75mg

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    shredder i dont think that you bounce back so quick as you state from fina as it is said in many studies that fina or tren shuts you down up to 60% more than test does and its the hardest aas to get back to your normal state of production from, I too was under the same impression untill I looked further into it

peace
    jason

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    4 WEEKS IS COOL BUT YOU COULD GO WITH 6 WEEKS - FROM MY EXP. WITH IT AND PEOPLE I KNOW YOU CAN MAKE GAINS UP TO 6 WEEKS AFTER THAT NOT MANY GAINS COME AND TEST WITH IT WOULD KICK. ARE YOU WANTING SIZE,STRENGTH OR BOTH. 4 WEEKS OF ONLY TREN SOUNDS LIKE A POWER LIFTING CONTEST. AND DONT USE NOLVS IF YOU DONT NEED THEM THEY TAKE FROM GAINS.

Shredder is offline Associate Member
    thanks jayson. I will find that out soon because i just did my last shot of fina today and im going humonovort,clomid , kynoselen and eca stack w/ cortblockers for post cycle. 3 weeks is really short for any cycle. Because I heard after 3 weeks thats when the body will shut down its own test development. But if i go past 4 weeks then it will be harder to bounce back w/ tren . I will update on my weight and mass. After two months off i will jump on tren with a larger amount of test like 1g a week and tren 100mg a day for jus 3 weeks and see how it goes. TREN TREN TREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    yes bro keep us posted i think that study maybe was a post on this site or is in a post on this site somewhere i just cant remember where but I will find it this week when i have time so I can post it here

peace
    jason

Thread Information