Foccused is offline New Member

4th wk Test/Deca Cycle

i am on my 4th week of a test/deca cycle, i am running 300mgs of deca/wk, and 500mgs of test/wk, i am also using .5 liquidex and 10mg of novla ed

i have currently on gained about 5lbs, my strength is increasing slightly, is this normal, my goal was to gain 20-25lbs, over 12 weeks do you think this gain is still attainable?? also do you think i should cut down the anit e's , however i am gyno prone, so i dont think i want to do this... any advice and or expereinces woudl be helpful thanks alot

d.b
    d.b is offline Associate Member
    Most of my gains from a simular cycle came about 4wk and up...but i wasnt using any anti's e at all...

peace

db

also to add this is my second cycle, my frist was ten weeks of test cyp, at 400mg/wk, i am running zencall gear now and its test enanthate

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    well,if you have previously run a cycle of test cyp then you should be aware that the real gains dont really start until week 5 assuming your diet and training are proper...be patient bro,its not miracle grow

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Patience is a virtue. take this time to make sure that all is in check with your diet and training. I plan my diet for my cycle about 4 weeks before I start a cycle, then, the first 4 weeks I write down everything I eat and when. Not to count calories, I just like to be honest with myself about what I eat. That way if I make half ass gains it's becuase I didn't stick to my diet and I got no one else to blame except me. Try it. It makes me feel guilty when I cheat because I have to write it down.

_ODC

d.b
    d.b is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    Patience is a virtue. take this time to make sure that all is in check with your diet and training. I plan my diet for my cycle about 4 weeks before I start a cycle, then, the first 4 weeks I write down everything I eat and when. Not to count calories, I just like to be honest with myself about what I eat. That way if I make half ass gains it's becuase I didn't stick to my diet and I got no one else to blame except me. Try it. It makes me feel guilty when I cheat because I have to write it down.

_ODC
    Good Advice>>>

peace

db

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    start eating lots of protein and these next 4 weeks will be great. minimum on protein is just that... so eat a sh1t load of food.

sizzlechest is offline Member
    Im in the first week of the same cycle. Im eating like a mofo( taking $hits 3-4 times a day) Ive already put on a few pounds, but I think it because of the food and not the gear. probably a few more weeks before the gear kicks in for me. the main differnce with me is that Im doing 10wks of test@ 500mg and 8 weeks of Deca @400 mg. Will I get better results if I make it a 12 week cycle( 500mg/wk test and 300mg/wk Deca)?

carmine09 is offline Associate Member
    i am currently running very sim. cycle. test 250 eod and 450mg deca . i gained like 15lbs. after the first four weeks. alot of water though. since week four i dropped the water about 5lbs. and gained and additional 3lbs. in week eight. i also have a strct diet. like everyone else said it takes time but maybe you need to look at your diet. JMHO!! good luck!!! oh what is your diet like?

my diet has been a bulking one, i am eating 4 meals a day, 3 40g protein shakes a day, all spread out evenly , and I am dirnking as much water as possible, and when i was on the test before i had some gains before the 4th week i already put on 10lbs after the 3 week, I was just wondering wht aother peoples expereinces were

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    unless you frontloaded your cycle w/prop then you will not see any gains until week 4+. Yes you can still gain 20+ lbs if your training and diet are in line.

arite thanks for the info, waht week should i see my nuts start shrikning cuz i know they did my frsit cycle it was just over a year ago so i cant recall exactly what week it was

ok that last post seemed pretty stupid, i guess this post should have been called im really paranoid that my test is fake, because basically thats the problem

ok that last post seemed pretty stupid, i guess this post should have been called im really paranoid that my test is fake, because basically thats the problem

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    how many calories are you taking in every day?

im not sure exactly how many calories im just eating everything i can, 3 40g protein shakes a day with milk at least, and 4 full meals

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Since you did not kickstart with prop or suspension or orals, you can't expect much in the way of gains at this stage. But, beginning like right now, you need to up your cals and your protein big-time cause your gear is just fixin to kick in good. Nut shrinkage ought to start soon too, but it might not be noticeable until week 7 or so. I barely notice any shrinkage at all on 10 weeks of 500mg sust and 400mg deca even in the last week but YMMV.

Next time you might consider adding some short acting gear for the first 4 weeks, but not absolutely necessary.

thanks alot baron, yea i am trying to just eat evyerhting as this is my bulking cycle, i dindt want to add any short ester at teh begininng of my cycle because i didn't want to blow up out of no where like i did last year, my family doesnt really like that you no

Thread Information