ozmax98 is offline Associate Member

T3 dosing levels and experiences?????

what's up guys.

i'm thinking of adding a 6 week t3 cycle of a on going fina 75ed/prop100ed cycle (i might be adding winny 50mg ed for 5 weeks). in the past i've done one t3 cycle but to be honest wasn't that great at all. i went up to 100mcg following cycleon's tapering and then slowly tapering down. this time i wanted to try 200mcg(after hearing from others doing it) but on cycleon's thread says not to go past 125. will i doing more harm than good at 200??? or should i stick with 125? should i go to 150??? can someone please give me advice on what to do? or any experiences shared would be greatly appreciated.

bump

no replies yet guys.. need some opinions. thankx

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Not sure bro.

bmwrob is offline Member
    There are a few different schools of thought on the subject. I had the same problem as you.... which to use. I did my homework and decieded to use a slightly modified version of Mallet's 7/5 split. The basic reason that I choose that way is because your thyroid should recover faster and better from a short, but higher dosed, cycle of t3. Not only did I do my research on this board, but on other sites and in my own books (med school). Search for Mallets' threads on the subject and deciede for yourself. QUICK NOTE: I have not started the new t3 cycle as of yet, so the above was purely my speculation.

thanks bmwrob..... i've heard of this 7/5 spilt... i just want to know what benefit will i get if i get up to 200mcgs.... or should i stick with 150mcgs

d.b
    d.b is offline Associate Member
    Check this thread out bro...

AAS and T3 levels

peace

db

wingsofazrael is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ozmax98
    what's up guys. i'm thinking of adding a 6 week t3 cycle of a on going fina 75ed/prop100ed cycle (i might be adding winny 50mg ed for 5 weeks). in the past i've done one t3 cycle but to be honest wasn't that great at all. i went up to 100mcg following cycleon's tapering and then slowly tapering down. this time i wanted to try 200mcg(after hearing from others doing it) but on cycleon's thread says not to go past 125. will i doing more harm than good at 200??? or should i stick with 125? should i go to 150??? can someone please give me advice on what to do? or any experiences shared would be greatly appreciated.
    personally id goto 150mcg while on tren and here is the reason...i found that after my previous tren/winny cycle my thyroid was seriously suppressed. my tsh was 5.1 or so and that is not good at all. doc and i talked and he got back to me and told me he thought the tren did it. ive used t3 for long periods, short periods, high doses, and low doses and never had a problem recovering. and the doc knows everything i use. but after all was said and done, he said he thought it was the tren. so either take a higher dosage to offset the decrease in thyroid hormone from the tren (would like to see scientific evidence of this if anybody has some) or dont take the tren. soo...TMHO.

Thread Information