pbjones81 is offline New Member

Going to MEXICO in a week, what all can I get and where?

Im going to Southern Mexico (right on the coast) I want to pick up some supplies for my next cycle. I have never been there and honestly, dont know what all i can pick up at the local pharmacy. Ive been wanting to do a cycle involving test enth and anadrol 50. can these both be obtained through either a pharmacy or vet store?? One? both? neither? From what I am told, im pretty sure the test is attainable through them, so I plan on getting that for sure but what about the anadrol? If not, what is a good alternative to it that I can get from the above mentioned stores? looking for advice. thanks

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Find a good pharmacy and hook up with qv gear. Depending on how far south you go will dictate the amount of fakes you see. Farther south of the border you'll get more authentic gear consistently; whereas, if you were to go to TJ you'd more then likley pick up some bunk gear if you don't know the call signs for fakes. Personally, when I was in Mexico about 2 years ago, I went about 45 minutes south of TJ and had no probs with fakes, but on my way back I stopped in TJ and picked up some fake QV test cyp. I knew it was fake, but I wanted to keep it to educated some of my buddies on how well a fake can be produced when in Mexico, buying Mex vet gear. Hope all goes well for ya bro.

_ODC

sizzlechest is offline Member
    http://www.qualityvet.com.mx/indexeng.htm
    Here is the site for QV. You can look up their authorized dealers( and batch numbers) and go there. I was in Tj a week ago and I can tell you there is a lot of fake human stuff out there. Here is the stuff you can pretty much trust.
    Deca and sustanon redijects ( kindda pricy and the Deca is only 50mg)
    Testoprim-D (200mg enat,50mg prop) This stuff is legit and you can jew them down to about $4 an amp. Its too cheap to try make a fake and make money.
    Stenox pills
    Thats about all I know about pharmacy crap. The QV gear is good and cheap. Make sure you barder with them and after they reduce the price, hit them one more time and get another few bucks out of them. Always buy with pesos and get all prices in pesos, its to your advantage. You should be able to get 30% off the price listed on the box ( at least).

peump is offline Senior Member
    on QV products the lot# and expiration date are printed with a dot matrix printer but on some of the stan50 and stan100 it is not. Also look at the hologram and the word SEGURIDAD should be under the letters QV and in between it should have vet+vet+vet. Now the furthest left side of the Q should be lined up with the E in SEGURIDAD and the furthest right of the V should line up with the A in SEGURIDAD. Towards the bottom edge of the box (sitting upright) there should be a place that reads

Lote No:
    Fecha de caducidad:

if these are not the case then you probably have a countrfeit
    just in case you wanted to know

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by sizzlechest
    This stuff is legit and you can jew them down to about $4 an amp.
    What exactly is "jewing" someone?

gixxer600 is offline Member
    Getting them to lower the price for you bro.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Interesting choice of words.

~SC~

nytro is offline Junior Member
    Some Citys In Mx You Can Buy Gear In A Wal-mart. Just Research What You Want And What To Look For.

AG5678 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pbjones81
    Im going to Southern Mexico (right on the coast) I want to pick up some supplies for my next cycle. I have never been there and honestly, dont know what all i can pick up at the local pharmacy. Ive been wanting to do a cycle involving test enth and anadrol 50. can these both be obtained through either a pharmacy or vet store?? One? both? neither? From what I am told, im pretty sure the test is attainable through them, so I plan on getting that for sure but what about the anadrol? If not, what is a good alternative to it that I can get from the above mentioned stores? looking for advice. thanks
    Feel free to PM me if you want. i know of some places to go

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Go to Wal-mart.

TomsTwinTowers is offline Associate Member
    if you go to SAM's CLUB in mexico you can buy your gear in bulk quantities..

Deeno is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TomsTwinTowers
    if you go to SAM's CLUB in mexico you can buy your gear in bulk quantities..
    CRAZY, Walmart officially carries EVERYTHING

How reliable is the gear from 'Sam's Club'?

Iowa is offline Banned
    go to a granero

pbjones81 is offline New Member

also

the city I am going to is Manzanillo (very south) the population is about 100k. I assume they will have a vet store, but how will I find one when I get there (in case just driving around looking fails)?.... what is the spanish pronunciation for it? Can I just say "vet store" or is there a spanish name that I need to say? Also, in case I cant find a vet store, do pharmacies carry anadrol , dbol and test as well??
    Last edited by pbjones81; 12-09-2004 at 05:10 AM. Reason: ..

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    big BUMP

Thread Information