Jered is offline New Member

Dosages on tetsoviron depot

Alright im a newbie to the forums but not a newbie to gear, first off i would like to say this is a kick ass web site and i have been reading it for a year now and just registered, would like to say thanks to all and especially let everyone know how great this site is... now on to my questions i just finished a cycle of enanthat, and now im goin to be switching my types of oils to testoviron depot, i want to know what you guys think my dosages should be as i am 205 and 6'1" i was thinkin one a week or even 2 a week, if someone could help me it would be gladly appriciated thnx guys J....

forgot to say they come in ampules not bottles......

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    WHEN DID YOU FINISH THE OTHER AND HOW MUCH WAS YOU TAKING OF IT--ALSO TEST IS TEST WITH JUST LITTLE DIFFERENCES---UNTIL WE KNOW THESE ANSWERS I WOULD SAY 3-4 A WEEK TO START THEN COME DOWN TO 1-2 A WEEK FOR 10-12 WEEKS THEN CLOMID

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Isn't testoviron enanthate as well? Or do you have those funky enathate/prop amps? at any rate, what was your dose on the last cycle?

I was taking one ampule a week of enanthate and did notice some differece in size and weight, I had a cycle for 8 weeks now i might be taking primotest so i am not sure on what to do????

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    I recommend you go clean for 6-10 weeks, hit some clomid. Do some proper reseach and begin over again.

After that there's alot of info here and most people are only too willing to help with your cycle.
    Testoviron Depot is Enanth. T/V Depot 250 used to contain 50mg of Prop, but thats gone now. The only T/V Depot with prop is T/V Depot 100. But it costs the same price as the Depot 250 and is not worth the money.

Bouncer

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    welcome to the boards

depot is enanthate .

thnx

Alright guys thanks im just gonna stick with my regulare dosages of 1 every 7 days for 8 weeks thnx Jered

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    jj is right he always rags me cause of low dosages i do in some standards espically at being 240 with numerous cycles under me- but at least do 2 amps or your wasting receptors

lil jay is offline Junior Member
    welcome to the board bro. i suggest you take a little time off and recover ,or itll be a waste to just switch to another type of test and run the same cycle.you really should stretch your next cycle with test out a couple more weeks,unless its fast acting like suspension.so take a couple months and do some research,and ask questions and youll get at least 50%more from your cycles.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I would do like Aka Bouncer said...and take a brake...then start over again!

Thread Information