saluu is offline Banned

please need help with cycle tren

okay i need someone to help create a cycle i basically have 20ml vial of tren acetate 100mg /ml and 10 ml vial of tren enthunate as well 250 mg per ml and i have stanazol winny 1oo capsules 25 mg each . now should i make two seperate cycles or do one big one . when should i add the winny at the end after tren is finished

and what should my diet be i am going low carb and low calories and high protein and how much can i gain and how much protein should i take im 260 pds and 30 percent bodyfat. i am going to do major cardio and get in shape for 3 months and then i wanna start this cycle i plan to get to 15 percent bodyfat and do this cycle . so help me create a cycle thanks and how much muscle can i gain off this cycle . thanks

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    You need to get some test with that first of all second of all i would run the acetate but 20ml will not be enough

JoeB is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't run that without test

JoeB is offline Associate Member
    what about runing the tren -e for the first 5 weeks at 500mg per week, then run the tren acetate at the end for the last 4 weeks at 75mg per day. again add some test

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

~SC~

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm guessing this is a first cycle? If so, save the tren for a few cycles and do a test only for your first one.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    you need to do some research man you dont want to take steroids when you have no idea what the hell is going on thats how you Fvck your body up

saluu is offline Banned

bro the tren e has test in it

so what should i do i do have 1 shot extra of just tren e i can add in so help me make the cycle can i do tren e and then start tren acetate and winny later on basically comes out to 30ml of tren help . cycle looks like this

1-20 tren acetate 100mg
    11-21 tren e
    20-24 winny 50mg
    clomid two weeks after last tren e shot
    23-26 clomid

how much can i gain and remember tren enthuante has test in it test e so help

IronRuffy is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    okay i need someone to help create a cycle i basically have 20ml vial of tren acetate 100mg /ml and 10 ml vial of tren enthunate as well 250 mg per ml and i have stanazol winny 1oo capsules 25 mg each . now should i make two seperate cycles or do one big one . when should i add the winny at the end after tren is finished

and what should my diet be i am going low carb and low calories and high protein and how much can i gain and how much protein should i take im 260 pds and 30 percent bodyfat. i am going to do major cardio and get in shape for 3 months and then i wanna start this cycle i plan to get to 15 percent bodyfat and do this cycle . so help me create a cycle thanks and how much muscle can i gain off this cycle . thanks
    I wouldn't run anything except that big *ss... Not to flame ya here bro...But you got some excercising to do. Before you make these big plans on how much muscle your going to gain off a cycle, why don't you set short term goals for your self. Once you achieve your first goal, the second and third come much easier. Take a long look at this board, get some training tips and diet tips.. Skip this column about steroids all together, learn everything else and then look at doing a cycle. Nothing comes easy.

ironmike6969 is offline New Member
    i agree with iron ruffy. if you are at 30% bf, you need to focus on dropping that to around 13 or below. then focus on mass gains. the tren will help you cut body fat if you so choose to use it.however if you plan to use tren to bulk up you need a high calorie diet to do so. not restricting them as you are going to do. the trenbolone enanthate you have should not have any test in it.(enanthate) is just the ester!

Thread Information