hopolb33 is offline Junior Member

help with cycle please!!!!!!!!!!

Okay i took 4 cycles so far only the last two i really have learned alot and took the right cycles as posted had good resutls but alot of bloat in the face i looked like a **** chipmunk.....I am 5,8 195 pounds 15-16 percent body fat i want to take a cycle that will help me get to 11 to 12 percent body fat and not alot of bloat and want to gain a lil bit of weight maybe weigh 205 and gain strenghth i know anavar is good for streghth and weight loss and i kno about winny and tren and test prop i just dotn know what amounts to take and what i would have ion myt cycle would appreciate any help...Also since i get so much water retension should i take nolva daily through cycle...

BrownBomber is offline Member
    If I was you Id drop the AS w/o question. Theres no need to use it when you have to the lose the amt. of fat you got. Im to lazy to do the math but I assume its anywhere from 10-15lbs. Do it w/ out AS. Then when your finished use the stuff do bulk with. JMO. though. Good luck.

BB

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Whats your diet like? Prop and fina would probally work. Have a clean diet, stay away from the junkfood and you should be alright. Id say a cc ed or atleast eod on both. But if you eat like crap while your on then bascially your goinig to look like crap also. Just have a good diet and the cycle should work for you.

hopolb33 is offline Junior Member
    okay thanx for everyhones help

Thread Information