hopolb33 is offline Junior Member

help with cycle!!!!!!!!

Okay i have took 2 cycles so far test d-bol deca both times got good gains out of it but alot of bloat from d bol i am sure but test gives me alot of bloat just taking it 500mg a week...i weigh 195 at 15-16 percent bf i want to get to 11-10 percent at end of cycle but want to get some weight gain like maybe 5-10 pounds of more muscle not water what should i take???i kno about eq and tren and test prop and anavar and winny but dont kno how to put this cycle together for best results...PLEASE HELP ME

ironmike6969 is offline New Member
    you would do better with a trenbolone cycle and just enough test(propionate )for conversion to estrogen.the d-bol,test and deca all three convert easily and this is why you have the water gain.you will stay leaner on the tren . use test propionate at about 50mg eod. the reason to use propionate is because of the similar halflife with acetate.

should i add any anavar or winny or eq???

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    the reason to use prop is because if you dont use it, tren will shut you down BIG TIME. If you're going to use tren, then i'd run it at 50-75mg a day. That means you need to run your prop at 75-100mg a day depending on your tren amounts. Run the tren 8-10 weeks and the prop 12 weeks. I ran this cycle and found no need to add anything else but you could add anavar or winny. Or just get some clen and add it to the cycle.

okay how does this sound then 100mg prop a day 75mg tren a day and anavar but what amount shoudl i take it in and how long and also maybe some clen and how much a day and how long and should i run nolva through whoel cycle or i should be fine last cycle i looked like a **** chipmunk.....

Thread Information