tduballstar is offline New Member

[B]Does Winny effect the heart??[/B]

Hi all I am a new member. I am fairly well read when it comes to the uses, side effect, ect of most common gear. However, I just began a cycle of Winny to rip up and I think I am experiencing a side effect that I have not read about. I am taking 50mg tabs (the baby blue ones, I think from china underground, many people have posted pictures on here of them and the main consensous is that they are legit) I have never taken winny before and began my first day with 50mg and will not increase. On the second day I did cardo for the first time while on it (I was playing Ice Hockey) and my heart rate was SKY HIGH. (I'm Talking 170+) I pulled myself out in fear of hurting myself. I play hockey once a week and I get REALLY tired putting my heart up at around 110 i would guess but never like this.

Does Winny effect your heart?
    Last edited by tduballstar; 12-08-2004 at 09:11 PM.

Jackman is offline Banned
    is 150 even that high? when i do a speed walk i usually get to about 60% of my max heart rate. which is 120. 150 would be 75 mhr. dont think its high at all for hockey.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    DOnt think so...I was talking Dbol ..that **** gave me a hard time skating..felt like i was 300 lbs, i would lose my breath to fast and always had to sit down, im glad i finally dropped it out of my cycle

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Not to the extremes that your talking about

D_B_rooking is offline Junior Member
    Yea Dbol ran me down when i tried doing anything active other than lifting but as far as winny goes i ain't got a clue

Woops Typo in my post

i did not mean 150 taht is not that bad I meant 170+ I counted 28-29 in 10 seconds. thats around 174. I dunno maybe I was just being paroniod. Or possibly my it makes your blood presser higher.

ALEXANDER42 is offline Junior Member
    Only longterm use of large doses a AS can cause Cardiomyopathy (heart problems). I have taken winstrol many times without symptoms of accelerated heart rate and I dont believe your symptoms are related to Winny. You were exercising hard so naturally your HR is going to be high. I would be more worried if my heart rate was fast while I was resting. Are you taking any stimulants like Cytomel or ephedra because they can cause this. If you are really worried go to a doctor and be honest with him.

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    All winny should give you at 50mg is maybe some joint pain, dont worry aboit it.

Thanks All for your input. I have a game tonight and I will worry less.

Thread Information