The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse

Enanth vs cyp? Opinions?

How about it folks... how do you compare the pros and cons of each? How do they measure up for you? I know it is kind of splitting hairs choosing one or the other but I think I have both available to me and I don't want to flip a coin on something I will be shooting into my derriere. I will be stacking 400mg of one or the other with probably 300mg deca for 10 weeks, and maybe 50mg anadrol for the first 3 or 4 weeks. This will be my 3rd cycle, and obviously it is to be a bulker. Should I just flip the coin or not?

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i honestly cant tell the diff between the two! i dont think anyone really can. i say flip a coin. but maybe bump it up to 500mg/week

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i like enth because none of my sources carry amps of cyp.

i highly recommend testovirons. the pakistani are great.

JoeB is offline Associate Member
    enanth is usually cheaper

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    I like enan because i feel you hold less water with it

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    I like Enan JMO.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    There's no major difference between cyp and enan that would seriously affect your cycle. If you want to split hairs, you can argue that the ester enanthate is slightly lighter than the ester cypionate . So, given 400mg of test cyp and 400mg of test enan, there is slightly more testosterone in the test enan than the test cyp. But, that difference is negligible.

detroit is offline Banned
    I like Enanthate only because there is almost zero chance of it crashing, cyp on the other hand...

Quote Originally Posted by daem
    i like enth because none of my sources carry amps of cyp.

i highly recommend testovirons. the pakistani are great.
    Multiple sources? I am so jealous lol! Personally I like the bottles cause I can tailor the dose exactly to what I want instead of working around the amount in an amp. Thanks for the reply

Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    I like enan because i feel you hold less water with it
    Thanks for that. I will probably be kicking the cycle off with anadrol so I am gonna be a friggin water balloon anyway, but that is a good thing to know.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    I love enth! It's soooooooo much stronger than cyp!

Quote Originally Posted by detroit
    I like Enanthate only because there is almost zero chance of it crashing, cyp on the other hand...
    Okay thanks everyone for the replies. Looks like a handful of votes for E but none for Cyp and a couple of abstentions so Enanthate it is.

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    Okay thanks everyone for the replies. Looks like a handful of votes for E but none for Cyp and a couple of abstentions so Enanthate it is.
    If you make it at home with the powder and it falls out of the oil it's called "crashing". Don't think the term "crashing" it's related to sides or gains.

needle is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    I love enth! It's soooooooo much stronger than cyp!
    I 100% agree I love enth, my enth cycle was by far better!

BigAndy69 is offline Junior Member
    Cyp's melting point is about 3 times that of enanthate .

It's more likely to crash, especially under temperature changes (even legit stuff, Testex Elmu use to have a warning on the label)

Enanthate is better for that reason only IMO.

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Id go with enanthate and with dbol instead of the abombs

Quote Originally Posted by Dimes
    Id go with enanthate and with dbol instead of the abombs
    Yeah I liked the dbol ... makes me feel really good, like I can't stop smiling. I tried anadrol before and the sides kinda sucked and became intolerable after 3 days at 100mg but I can handle 50. The thing is I can't get dbol. My old source went out of business and it was overseas anyway, and I am leery of having stuff mailed to me these days. I can get anadrol, though. Then again I might not even bother with the oral kick-off.

The consensus seems to favor the enanthate , with a few thoughtful observations and logical arguments and nothing from any cyp fans, so enanthate it will be.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    I have no experience with test e but I told my doc who is giving me HRT that is what I prefered but I had to get cyp 200mg Upjohn Phamacia. The pharmacist told me there was no legit test-e....

There both the same facking thing! The esters have almost the same release pattern, with enanthate being one molecule lighter! None is really "better" or "worse".

imann is offline Member
    It is totally a matter of personal preference, they are virtually the same chemical and have nearly an identical chemical structure. Here are the chemical structures for both test esters;

Enanthate : Chemical Structure C7H14O2.

Also referred to as heptanoic acid; enanthic acid; enanthylic acid; heptylic acid; heptoic acid; Oenanthylic acid; Oenanthic acid. Enanthate is one of the most prominent esters used in steroid manufacture (most commonly seen with testosterone but is also used in other compounds like Primobolan Depot). Enanthate will release a steady (yet fluctuating as all esters are) level of hormone for approximately 10-14 days. Although in medicine enanthate compounds are often injected on a bi-weekly or monthly basis, athletes will inject at least weekly to help maintain a uniform blood level.

Cypionate : Chemical Structure C8H14O2.

Also referred to as Cyclopentylpropionic acid, cyclopentylpropionate. Cypionate is a very popular ester here in the U.S., although it is scarcely found outside this region. Its release duration is almost identical to enanthate (10-14 days), and the two are likewise thought to be interchangeable in U.S. medicine. Althletes commonly hold the belief than cypionate is more powerful than enanthate, although realistically there is little difference between the two. The enanthate ester is in fact slightly smaller than cypionate, and it therefore releases a small (perhaps a few milligrams) amount of steroid more in comparison.

Gorgoroth_ is offline Associate Member
    One molecule can make a big difference... Ex. Hydrogen and Water are one molecule apart...

but I am a smart ass so just ignore me

I have to agree with Big here though , the gains attributed from E. are the same you'd acquire from Cyp...

FRANk THe TANk is offline Associate Member
    believe it or not my current cycle (test E @500mg/wk) is becoming test cyp @500mg/week on monday (at week 6), because my bud crushed the rest of my test e amps accidentall and all i could get in a pinch was the cyp.... o well same shiot anyways

Thread Information