Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    No, that's not true. However, those who natrually hold fat more easily than others (endormorphs), will generally put on more fat that others while bulking. In the same way, people who are naturally thin (ectomorphs) will tend to put on less fat with a similar diet as an endomorph. Aside from body type, diet and cardio are the biggest factors in determining whether or not a person gains more or less fat while bulking.
    There is a new study that suggest, inadequate training, exercise, undertraining while on steroids increases fat. Those who do NO weight training or exercise at all actually loose some muscle and gain fat. With proper exercise the opposite is true.

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    whats the normal ammount of bodyfat ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    There is a new study that suggest, inadequate training, exercise, undertraining while on steroids increases fat. Those who do NO weight training or exercise at all actually loose some muscle and gain fat. With proper exercise the opposite is true.
    lol thats the answer i was hoping for

Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    The next time you go to your doctor's office for a check up, ask him if he has a BMIS (Body Mass Indicating Scale) which calculates your body fat percentage using and electric current. Results are based on data placed in the computer by your doctor (age, height, athletic/non-athletic, etcera).

You can buy low-end BMIS's from some stores that sell scales and bathroom items such as Target or Bath and Body Works.
    for the military service they gave me this program to see my BMI (body mass index), is that the same ?..oh and i got about 28, it said a bit overwheight but also that the BMI doesnt count the muscle wheight so if ur a big muscular kind of guy it might say your obese or something hm hm..

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Really? Would you mind posting the said study? All the ones I have ever come across concluded that AAS using increased LBM and reduced BF% even if you DID NOT lift weights. I know muscle loss was seen in rats that were treated with the GDF8 anti-body during inactivity. What you just said is impossible IMO lose muscle while on androgens? HA!

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by farrebarre
    lol thats the answer i was hoping for
    That was not an answer IMO i want proof of this claim.

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    That was not an answer IMO i want proof of this claim.
    hm now that u mention it..yeah id like some proof toooo

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    This is bullsh*T where is your proof

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I dont know if thats bull**** or not, but i know i was a lean 190 before i ever juiced, and since i started to juice i have gained some fat i have never been able to shed, its just there and will not budge, now before the self righteous start, have been doing this a long long time, have tried everything, ie low carbs, atkins, high cardio, every different cycle you can think of, hgh, clen , t3, eph, planned diets with measured macros and so on, maybe i dont hang it out long enough however 2-3 months of this is pretty much hell enough and stop and gather my thoughts, bottom line for me is that i have gained some fat from juicing, not enough research and being an endo, eating too many carbs and so on in a day when bulking at first.

peace

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information