NickV344 is offline Junior Member

PCT ??? Need help !!!!

Before I even start i have researched quite a bit but i just cant find the exact answer im lookin for.

what i want to do for my first cycle is 500 mg test e for 15 weeks and 400 mg of eq for 14 weeks. I'm gonna be taking letro throughout the cycle but i dont know what i should exactly do for pct? i know the normal procedure but i keep haering different things like i dont need clomid and stuff like that. if i had to take a guess i would just taper off the letro near the end of the cycle, and take clomid for pct? I need exact procedure on what do to because i always get half way anaswers. Thanks

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    ok. keep letro the same dosage thoughout. 10mg of nolva ED would be good as well. Start PCT 2 weeks after last test shot (3 weeks after last EQ shot). start with 300mg of clomid for day 1, then 100mg for next 10 days, then 50mg for next 10 days. All this with 20mg of nolva ED. 3 weeks of pct and your done.

NickV344 is offline Junior Member
    cool thatnks for tyhe help man thats exactly what i was looking for the letro just had me thrown off a bit.

Thread Information