notus is offline Member

help getting my gear back to usa!!

I will be moving back to the usa in about 4 months and I wanted to ship some extra gear. I will be using a crate for my furniture. And of course I will have my usual luggage.

Since I will be bring alot of things back with me I though about sterlizing a glass container that holds olive oil or something and putting my test e. (about 200cc's). in it. What do you think.

I would also like to take back about 500 tabs of anadrol but i have no idea how to ship it. Do you think I should send them to my bro.now who is in the states and have him hold onto it for me so i dont have to travel with it. I would have to "disquise" it because he doesnt really approve of my steroid us.

thanks

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by grady
    I will be moving back to the usa in about 4 months and I wanted to ship some extra gear. I will be using a crate for my furniture. And of course I will have my usual luggage.

Since I will be bring alot of things back with me I though about sterlizing a glass container that holds olive oil or something and putting my test e. (about 200cc's). in it. What do you think.

I would also like to take back about 500 tabs of anadrol but i have no idea how to ship it. Do you think I should send them to my bro.now who is in the states and have him hold onto it for me so i dont have to travel with it. I would have to "disquise" it because he doesnt really approve of my steroid us.

thanks
    fed ex that mother 2 day air, and do it the day you leave ( or night before ). You should be back before it hits your door.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    fed ex that mother 2 day air, and do it the day you leave ( or night before ). You should be back before it hits your door.

Right on Meso that is the way to go.

d.b
    d.b is offline Associate Member
    yup...fedex...

peace

db

t-money is offline Member
    Nuff said...FedEx Next day Air

T

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Ship it, you'll be fine.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    youdidnt mention where you are moving from...which will have an impact on which customs station it will go through...some such as JFK are a biatch to get things through these days

t-money is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    youdidnt mention where you are moving from...which will have an impact on which customs station it will go through...some such as JFK are a biatch to get things through these days

OOOHHH....good point here, good point indeed.

T

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I see serious ethical question there, regarding mailing your orals to your buddy who does not approve of gear use. Disguising it so he wouldn't know would be a betrayal of sorts. Plus what about the odd chance, however remote, that he gets busted? No way should you mail it to your unsuspecting friend.

Furniture, huh? Thought about hollowing out legs or structural parts, stashing, and re-assembling? Yeah, the liquid can be disguised in all sorts of ways. Your imagination is your limitation. Just don't quote me if you get popped, lol!

Jackman is offline Banned
    why is everyone saying fed-ex? its supposed to be the worst way to ship! use ups.

Scooby1 is offline Member
    what ever you do don't use DHL those hosers bust the **** outta my packages(sry if anyone here works for them)

notus is offline Member
    I am shipping from India probably to Utah. So I have heard fed ex... then that is the worst way to send it... use ups. Does anyone have any expierance? It will take me at least two day to get to my destination it is about 30 hour air time that doesnt include layovers so I may not beat the gear home.

Thread Information