Thread: Roid Rage

john1 is offline New Member

Angry Roid Rage

I know this varies from person to person, I just wanted a generalization... Is roid rage something that is uncontrollable? I dont want to turn into a major asshole and im worried if i cycle ill be out of control... what can i expect?

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    go to the search engine and type in roid rage bro. this subject has been covered extensively.

PunkRawk is offline Member
    i would think it is case by case bro....if you fly off the handle easily now then it will prolly be worse....i used tren in pretty high dosages along with halo and those are supposedly the worst at giving you roid rage ....i never expierenced any type of rage that could not be controlled....i however was never tested and pushed to the limit...had i been i dunno what woulda happened...the rage that i felt in the gym sure helped out though....

georgie24 is offline Member
    roid rage is a blame for your own actions that you dont wanna take responsibility for, the juice is "inocent" and is always dragged into arguments and blamed to the end

*free the juice*

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    If your a asshole before you take juice....Then chances are you'll turn into a bigger asshole. I think some people just use juice as a excuse to act like a tuff guy. The only thing I can agree w/ people is the fact that AS's makes u feel more confident about yourself. Other then that I have to say that "roid rage " is total bullshit...

M

G-S Guest
    I concur.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    it's contollable, but i prefer not to control it when i'm on cycle

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    I'm like Dr. Evil, the meaner I get the better. But the only thing that makes me mean so far is the fina. Damn am I an asshole on it.

bigwillster is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by geometric1
    roid rage is a blame for your own actions that you dont wanna take responsibility for, the juice is "inocent" and is always dragged into arguments and blamed to the end

*free the juice*
    word bro word

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    im a sweet, caring, tender and loving kinda guy on juice or not.

GODAMIT I AM I TELL YOU!! LISTEN TO ME!! SHUT UP AND LISTEN!!

oops!

sorry!

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by King Samson
    I'm like Dr. Evil, the meaner I get the better. But the only thing that makes me mean so far is the fina. Damn am I an asshole on it.
    you should try halo

PunkRawk is offline Member
    halo is my fav drug....halo, test prop, fina, and eq....what a great fucking combo...

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    I agree with mbaraso,

IF YOUR AN A**HOLE, YOUR JUST A BIGGER A**HOLE!

Nothing wrong with confidence though!!

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    I gotta put my 2 cents in on this one....as bodybuilders we train our body's and minds to a point where we have total control while in the gym. It gives us the focus, drive, and intensity to go on! This is what makes us who we are and what we become..now, that said, if your an asshole to start, your going to continue to be an asshole...dont let the gear give you an excuse to be a bigger dick----those who cannot control and take credit for there actions do not deserve to be considered bodybuilders....ROID RAGE is an excuse for immature assholes. Grow up on gear, not just grow big!

think about this during a cycle---or out getting drunk----try to be totally "different"....be as nice as you can to everyone you meet!! instead of being a cool guy and getting "roid rage" or "beer muscles"--be nice and treat people with the same respect you would expect..i guarantee you will stay out of trouble and have a better time when you go out---hell, you might even make a friend or two.
    sry for the rant
    -Cy

popeyethasailah is offline Junior Member
    i seem to notice, and get frustrated with small unimportant things, like the things people say mainly.... especially if they talk to me when im in the middle of some grueling forced reps, i want to see blood when that shit happens. also i hate seeing people waste their time at the gym, and i dont even want to talk about when those inconsiderate fucks get in my way or switch my cable attachment or something... maybe its because of a high blood pressure, i really dont know. but for the most part, during the cyc, i am in a good mood because i dont care about anything except going to play with the weights after class gets out... you all know what im talking about! and like ironcy (two animals above this post) said, make the best of it, that was your whole point in the first place. you know it is supposed to make you happy, take out the aggression when it is needed, during a set, during a football game, hitting the heavy bag... or on your girlfriends sweet ass =o) also, being an asshole to peeps makes YOU give GEAR a bad name, and if it werent for "ROID RAGE ", they wouldnt be half the criminal-like substance they are today. my buddy's uncle was put in prison a few years back for kicking a guys face in at a bar. he was one of the many who let the sauce (and beer) take control of him... he is still in jail today, has nothing to do but read lift, and is naturally putting up somewhere in the high 5's. the lesson to be learned~~>> if you have trouble controlling yourself during gear usage, you probably have your own probs and should hand it to someone who wont take it for granted... and will smile when they see people staring at them at the gym; and realize that they arent giving you hard looks to start a fight, they are admiring you, face it...

sustmakesmehorny is offline Junior Member
    especially bad slow drivers are in front of you in rush hour!! thats when i get mad

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    Originally posted by sustmakesmehorny
    especially bad slow drivers are in front of you in rush hour!! thats when i get mad
    I tend to get road rage normally when off. I am a very considerate person, and am constantly amazed by how many people are on the planet that are oblivious that there ARE OTHER FUCKING PEOPLE HERE 2. I had a fucking bus pull out on me to day at last minute. The fucker then proceeded to drive really fucking slow. I was really pissed! PLus I was in a hurry!

But when I am juicing in traffic, I want TO RIP PEOPLES HEADS OFF! and,,... what a great feeling it is!

Transfer that to the gym and hey presto you have an animal workout!

Amen!

gymnut4u is offline Member
    It dosent seem to change me at all , I do get a little edgie tho !

Thread Information