heaven is offline New Member

winny after reforvit b?

i posted a question a few weeks ago about taking winny and reforvit b at the same time ,and pretty much everyone on the board said that it wouldnt be a good idea to take the both at the same time, b/c it would be hard on the liver. but i was wondering if it would still be a bad idea if i were to take the reforvit for a few weeks and then switch and just take the winny by itself. would that still be real bad on the liver or dangerous? ive taken both winny and reforvit before, but like a yr a part. thanks for the help!

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    using dbol and winny in the same cycle is not a good idea since the bloating of the dbol will not allow you to get the results you want with the winny. Also, do not run winny alone, if you're going to use it to cut, do something like a test/eq or tren cycle and use it the last 4-6weeks at 50mg ed

im not thinking about running them at the same time. i was going to run the reforvit 1st to bulk up a bit, then stop taking it and run the winny to cut up some. but if its going to be a waste of time, then ill do away with it.
    thanks bro!

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    well if you're going to use them in two separate cycles then its cool, but don't run either alone, definitely run test as a base for both of them, research good bulking and cutting cycles and look for things to add to both cycles

so basically what your saying is that i shouldnt run them alone b/c i may not see good results, or b/c it isnt good for you? the only thing im really worried about is it effecting my body in a bad way. ive taken both before by themselves and have seen good results, im just wanting to know that if i took the reforvit for a few weeks(by itself) then just took the winny(by itself) would that effect my liver in a bad way. id only take the winny for 6 weeks 50mg eod. i know i have evough gear, just dont wanna do something stupid. i appreciate your help man, thanks again!

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    i would say you would have to let your body recover for while before switching right over! Your asking alot of your body bro!

IRONATE is offline New Member
    A Friend Of Mine Ran 400mgs Of Prop A Week With His Winny And Got Good Results. Personaly I Like Test Suspention. Just My 2cents.

Spyder Guest
    make sure you check the dates on these threads bro....this one is 9 months old.

Thread Information