wingsofazrael is offline Associate Member

fat blast cycle...

ok, heres the deal. i have neglected my modest diet over the last few months and my body fat has reached roughly 17% and i now feel it is time to do something about this...and this is what i have in my mind...

1-20 test prop 350mg/week
    1-20 kynoselen 1cc/day
    1-20 injectable l-carnitine 1cc(200mg)/day
    1-2, 5-6, 9-10, 13-14, 17-18 clenbuterol 120mcg/day
    3-4, 6-7, 11-12, 15-16, 19-20 eph hcl/yohim hcl/caff/synep/octopa/asprin
    1-20 synthetic gugglesterones e & z 20mg/day
    5-14 t3 ramped up and down
    1-20 transdermal pgf2a gel

anyone see any unexpected problems with this cycle? help or suggestions welcomed...

Badgerman is offline Banned
    Better have a good chart if you have a memory like mine.......

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    10 weeks of T3 ... is that safe ???

so far the only thing that has given me thyroid problems, believe it or not, is trenbolone ...i had blood work before a 10 week tren /winny cycle and my tsh was fine, 1.2 i believe. i got tested afterwards and it was 5.1...the doc told me that was on the border line of having hypothyroidism and asked if i had done anything different than normal...i told him the cycle i was on and he told me hed get back to me. so a week or so goes by and he calls and tells me that in his opinion, the tren caused it. it was sluggish as hell to come back to normal levels too. it took over 5 months to get it back down around 1.5 and that was a lot longer than the recovery i need from t3. ive stayed on t3 for more than 3 months before, ramping up and down, and made a full recovery on my thyroid panel in about 3 1/2 weeks (using an injectable form of l-tyrosine and high doses of guggulsterones). so the t3 im not worried about, but tren is a no no for me.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by wingsofazrael
    i have neglected my modest diet over the last few months and my body fat has reached roughly 17%
    you could try FIXING THE DIET...

ya bro, get you diet in check before using the sauce. obviously you pinpointed the problem from the start. YOUR DIET!!!! FIX IT NOW!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFuture112
    ya bro, get you diet in check before using the sauce. obviously you pinpointed the problem from the start. YOUR DIET!!!! FIX IT NOW!!!
    the diet has already been fixed. the only reason im using test is to save lean mass since im gonna be doing t3 and eating 2200cals a day, no other reason besides that. as for everything else, i dont mind getting a jumpstart on things. cardio will also be 2 hours a day, 1 hour in the morning (jogging) and 1 hour in the evening (elliptical and sprints possibly).

wtf??????

joevette is offline Banned
    Have you used the transdermal pgf2a gel before? I'd be interested in hearing how it is.

d.b
    d.b is offline Associate Member
    Why is it that the first thing ppl go for is the chemicals...when all they really need to do is fix there diet and jump on the treadmill 3 times a week...

peace

db

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wingsofazrael
    1-20 test prop 350mg/week
    1-20 kynoselen 1cc/day
    1-20 injectable l-carnitine 1cc(200mg)/day
    1-2, 5-6, 9-10, 13-14, 17-18 clenbuterol 120mcg/day
    3-4, 6-7, 11-12, 15-16, 19-20 eph hcl/yohim hcl/caff/synep/octopa/asprin
    1-20 synthetic gugglesterones e & z 20mg/day
    5-14 t3 ramped up and down
    1-20 transdermal pgf2a gel

Seems you've attacked fat loss from almost every possible angle (diet included)

Still i gotta ask:

What's your training split gonna be like?
    Why 2hours of Cardio a day?
    What was your previous cycle like?
    Last edited by *Narkissos*; 12-10-2004 at 10:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Seems you've attacked fat loss from almost every possible angle (diet included)

Still i gotta ask:

What's your training split gonna be like?
    Why 2hours of Cardio a day?
    What was your previous cycle like?
    the training is probably gonna look like this...back/bi/fa on on, legs on wed, chest/shoulders/tris on fri. why 2 hours of cardio? well i love jogging of the morning and ill do that for an hour...and i figure adding an evening cardio session would just speed things along. i might alternate sprints one evening, and the elliptical the next. my previous 10 weeker was tren /winny cycle...it was pretty good. was around 233lbs at 12% bodyfat when i finished. now im about 246 and im guessing im at 16% or 17% bodyfat. im not really bloated or terribly fat looking, just terribly lacking definition. also, there will be no asprin in the fat burner stack as ive read that asprin interferes with pgf2a, so it has to go. ive heard nothing but good stuff about the transdermal pgf2a, so figured what the hell...ive always wanted to use this stuff but i cant stand the thought of injecting it multiple times a day.

Thread Information