Snrf is offline Banned

What % of your gains do you usually lose

Could you guys tell me what percentage of your gains you usually lose when you come off a cycle, and what your cycle was?

Which cycles are the best for retaining muscle once you come off?

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    Could you guys tell me what percentage of your gains you usually lose when you come off a cycle, and what your cycle was?

Depends on the individual and what you take. When most people lose "gains", they are losing water and not muscle, but some muscle will still be lost. Things like dbol , abombs, deca , and long acting test esters and test blends, tend to put a lot of water weight on you. Things like Test prop, eq, anavar , winny, tren , etc. tend to have less water weight associated with them, therefore you dont "lose" as much.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    depends on pct and also ur diet

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    depends on pct and also ur diet

I agree.

Iowa is offline Banned
    and if you dont use PCT and have a proper diet, you'll proabably lose everything and then some...no matter what you take.
    You guys beat me to it

Quote Originally Posted by Iowa
    and if you dont use PCT and have a proper diet, you'll proabably lose everything and then some...no matter what you take.
    You guys beat me to it

aahahahahah finaly beat someone.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by getinbig
    yur good you yur good lol

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    You will only be able to keep what your body can keep naturally when it is all said and done. How much of a base you had to start with also plays a big role in it and that is why it is important to try to reach your natural max before touching and sauce.

Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    yur good you yur good lol

I know I know (brushin my shoulders off) LOL

Snrf is offline Banned
    argh! come on someone answer straight! I'm not asking a general what do "you" as in "most people" keep, I mean what do percentage do YOU usually keep? if you know?

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    I had a friend that took like 4 types of roid in his 1st cycle, didnt do any pct or follow up on training on diet, because he didnt want to get bigger... couple of months later, all 25 pounds he gained gone.

calidude is offline Senior Member
    argh! come on someone answer straight! I'm not asking a general what do "you" as in "most people" keep, I mean what do percentage do YOU usually keep? if you know?
    Don't get an attitude! People here are telling the facts. If you suck at PCT, nutrition, and how hard you work out after you are finished, then you will lose it all. It depends on the AAS you are using as well. There is no definate percentage it would depend on the individual.

Ill let you know in 6-8 weeks when my cycle is done, lol.

Snrf is offline Banned
    sorry I didn't mean to sound like I had an attitutude. It's hard to get your tone of voice across in a forum, I was saying it in a jokey way but theres no way of reading into it like that.

d.b
    d.b is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Iowa
    You guys beat me to it
    Sorry but i have to disagree with that statement...just the pct part...of course diet is very important. ...JMHO...if you use small amounts of test prop for a couple weeks after your last shot just to get you by until your body can start producing again... That has worked for me and a lot of other guys out there...oh and you mostlikely will lose 10 to 15lbs depending on the person and there past experience on coming off a cycle...

peace

db
    Last edited by d.b; 12-09-2004 at 01:27 PM.

Snrf is offline Banned
    Not to hijack my own thread, this is a question I don't feel merits its own thread though so I'll ask it here.

You hear how Edward Norton gained 30 pounds of muscle for American History X, and De Niro did the same for Raging Bull..My question is how the hell do they do this? Steroids ? I can't see someone putting on 30 pounds of muscle for a film in a year or less without using roids right?

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by d.b
    Sorry but i have to disagree with that statement...just the pct part...of course diet is very important. ...JMHO...if you use small amounts of test prop for a couple weeks after your last shot just to get you by until your body can start producing again... That has worked for me and a lot of other guys out there...

peace

db
    Well im going to respectfully disagree with your disagreement. Using prop before PCT is warranted IMO, but using it in place of PCT is not

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Sorry but i have to disagree with that statement...just the pct part...of course diet is very important. ...JMHO...if you use small amounts of test prop for a couple weeks after your last shot just to get you by until your body can start producing again... That has worked for me and a lot of other guys out there...

peace

db
    Are you talking about bridging. . . It doesn't sound like it. I think you are saying that you don't need a pct but rather a couple weeks of low does test... Am I right or did you mis type. Because your body can't start producing until you stop administering. If you continue even w/ small does your test levels are still shut down...

Iowa is offline Banned
    Not to hijack my own thread, this is a question I don't feel merits its own thread though so I'll ask it here.

You hear how Edward Norton gained 30 pounds of muscle for American History X, and De Niro did the same for Raging Bull..My question is how the hell do they do this? Steroids? I can't see someone putting on 30 pounds of muscle for a film in a year or less without using roids right?
    IDK, its not impossible, but improbable they didnt use IMO.

d.b
    Most likely they just increase there carbs and dont do alot of exercise...ie set around the house and eat...

peace

db

d.b
    Quote Originally Posted by Russ616
    Are you talking about bridging. . . It doesn't sound like it. I think you are saying that you don't need a pct but rather a couple weeks of low does test... Am I right or did you mis type. Because your body can't start producing until you stop administering. If you continue even w/ small does your test levels are still shut down...
    That is what i am saying Russ your body will start producing again even though you are doing small amount of test...look at the HRT guys..when they get blood work done it doesnt show just what they a taking...this is how I come off a cycle now, this might not work for everyone...i know a lot of other guys that come off the same way...some do use pct but most do not...

Again this is jmho...

peace

db

You hear how Edward Norton gained 30 pounds of muscle for American History X, and De Niro did the same for Raging Bull..My question is how the hell do they do this? Steroids? I can't see someone putting on 30 pounds of muscle for a film in a year or less without using roids right?

I imagine he must definetely must have been on roids, althought hes not very big, 30 pounds is 30 pounds.

Rebel Yell is offline Associate Member
    HCG does a lot to help. Some take it during , and some do it on PCT.

I have also ready many times over that the longer your body gets used to the extra weight, the better chance of keeping all if not most.

But ya gotta eat, no bones about it.
    Muscle doesn't JUST grow from AAS and training.

Deeno is offline New Member
    I agree, IMO the best way to come off a cycle is with a taper, trib, and PCT whether it be Nolva/Clomid.

That is what i am saying Russ your body will start producing again even though you are doing small amount of test...look at the HRT guys..when they get blood work done it doesnt show just what they a taking...this is how I come off a cycle now, this might not work for everyone...i know a lot of other guys that come off the same way...some do use pct but most do not...

Again this is jmho...

peace

db

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member

If you go long enough without a cycle... 100% will be lost with any substance. If you only take a couple months off between cycles... then only 10 to 15% is lost. About 3 to 4 months after your cycle, you notice a profound loss of strength and along with this is where the muscles start shrinking since a lot of how big your muscles are has everything to do with the weights you are lifting. If you are aggressive and manage to continue lifting the same weights off cycle you did on, then you keep everything but most of us eventually will have to back up a few weights at the start of the 3rd month and this starts a downward trend.

hopolb33 is offline Junior Member
    If you go long enough without a cycle... 100% will be lost with any substance. If you only take a couple months off between cycles... then only 10 to 15% is lost. About 3 to 4 months after your cycle, you notice a profound loss of strength and along with this is where the muscles start shrinking since a lot of how big your muscles are has everything to do with the weights you are lifting. If you are aggressive and manage to continue lifting the same weights off cycle you did on, then you keep everything but most of us eventually will have to back up a few weights at the start of the 3rd month and this starts a downward trend.
    i think you are wrogn i took my first cycle gained about 15 pounds only took 250mg of test enth and took clomid after cylcle and only lost about 5 pounds was weighing 195 now around 185-190 i did loose some strnght hough i think it all depends on the person.....

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by hopolb33
    i think you are wrogn i took my first cycle gained about 15 pounds only took 250mg of test enth and took clomid after cylcle and only lost about 5 pounds was weighing 195 now around 185-190 i did loose some strnght hough i think it all depends on the person.....
    How long has it been since you did that last cycle? also weight is not a good way to measure anything since you could have just gained a little fat.

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by getinbig
    other than your meat you mean?!

Thread Information