Thread: Test & EQ

Ripdx is offline Associate Member

Test & EQ

Trying to keep cut down a little on my test intake. I want to run 400 Eq, but didnt want to run 500 test. What could i run with 400 Eq to see good results or is there no way to run lower test levels.

rborwn77 is offline Associate Member
    you allways want to run about 100mg more test than anything else (rule of thumb)
    Why dont you want to run 500mg of test (do you not have enough)
    you should run test 1 week longer than eq and everyone will say you need to take eq for min. of 12 weeks

run test 400mg and Eq at 300-325mg

youknowme is offline Member
    300-325mg is too low IMO. At least 400mg of EQ. You can run the same amount of test as EQ. Both at 400...I'd personally run the test higher.

lets start over is this you 1st cycle ?

99% of people will say run test at least 100mg higher

I ran 300mg eq my 1st cycle and it worked great ( might be to low if he has done a few cycles)

lets start over is this you 1st cycle ?

99% of people will say run test at least 100mg higher

I ran 300mg eq my 1st cycle and it worked great ( might be to low if he has done a few cycles)

sorry about the double post ,dam computer

You know, of course, that Eq is in the family of testosterone derived compounds. Running test at a higher (or even equal dose) isn't as necessary when we are talking about test derived compounds. If we were talking about a 19-nor compound (a progestin, perhaps, like deca or tren ) or a DHT derived compound like winstrol , the story might be different.

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    You know, of course, that Eq is in the family of testosterone derived compounds. Running test at a higher (or even equal dose) isn't as necessary when we are talking about test derived compounds. If we were talking about a 19-nor compound (a progestin, perhaps, like deca or tren) or a DHT derived compound like winstrol, the story might be different.
    thanks ,then why does 99% of people on this board recomed running it 100mg lower that test ?

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont think to many people know that it is derived from testosterone

I agree...

However if this is yur first cycle you should consider a Test Only cycle...bring us some stats...

Quote Originally Posted by youknowme
    However if this is yur first cycle you should consider a Test Only cycle...bring us some stats...
    even better suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by rborwn77
    thanks ,then why does 99% of people on this board recomed running it 100mg lower that test ?
    They're wrong. They don't do real research. They repeat what someone else said without checking the references. Whatever ....

So in reality since eq is derived from test couldnt you run an eq only?

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    ooooooooooo good question

I don't have the research to back that question up or answer it properly right now. Sorry.

Rogue50 is offline New Member
    can anyone tell me if im overtraining, im takin test while playing hockey everyday and cardio and then going to the gym at night, is this too much even while being on test? thanks for any help

I don't have the research to back that question up or answer it properly right now. Sorry.
    Even without research from your point of view what do you think?

bmwrob is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue50
    can anyone tell me if im overtraining, im takin test while playing hockey everyday and cardio and then going to the gym at night, is this too much even while being on test? thanks for any help
    18 years old and cycling? BAD. To answer your question.... probably, but start your own thread and ask this question. You will get better responses by doing that then by jacking someone elses thread.

So, do you think I can bump up my EQ to 600mg, I am starting my EQ/test/drol cycle next week, and I was going to do 400mg EQ and 600 test cyp

Thanks
    Alex

Natt: I dunno...I suspect that you can, with doses of 400-500mgs or so. I have friends who have run that type of Eq only cycle and are ok. One of my friends ONLY does Eq. He's always been fine.

Alex: Yes.

Thanks bro, I was wanting to up the dosage but wasnt sure, I also have 2 kits of finaplix , but I might save those (since my kit wont ever come in). Since I had more EQ enough EQ to do 20 weeks at 400mg/week, and iddnt want to have like 5 ml left, so I will up it to 600 and run the cyp at 600, and the drol at 50mg a day, just have to figure out what to do about the short halflife of drol.

Peace
    Alex

Natt: I dunno...I suspect that you can, with doses of 400-500mgs or so. I have friends who have run that type of Eq only cycle and are ok. One of my friends ONLY does Eq. He's always been fine.

Alex: Yes.
    I appreciate your input

Quote Originally Posted by ArkansasAlex
    the drol at 50mg a day, just have to figure out what to do about the short halflife of drol.

Peace
    Alex
    Don't worry about the 1/2 life of drol. People make things too complicated....

Ripdx is offline Associate Member
    sorry it took a day to respond........I ran 250testen my first cycle and went from 171lbs to 194 about 13%bf. Then i ran 500 test and went from 194 to 205. Im 21yrs old and 6'2

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue50
    Maybe not overtraining but it depends on what you are doing in the gym. Also how much recovery you are getting. Most guys especially young guys, 20's or 30's, DO overtrain. Dorian often did only ONE SET of an exercise. That is after observing increased results from fewer and fewer sets. The biggest factor though is length of recovery between sessions for any one bodypart. It is hard to truly isolate a body part and not hit it at all on any other day. There is a lot of overlap. And you got guys who insist that their workout cycle be exactly 7 days long, like 7 is a magic number or something. I like doing a push/pull/legs split with two rest days between sessions, so the cycle is 9 days long. Currently I am doing a 10 day low volume split. Trying to stick to some sort of weekly thing is limiting and usually has the trainee compromising recovery time in some fashion.

Juice will decrease your need for recovery time and will enable you to see the same results on too-high volume. Nevertheless I would urge you to examine your routine and try eliminate redundant sets or worthless fluff, and make sure you are getting enough rest days and enough sleep. I don't think your hockey will interfere all that much, though legs day might be rough on your hockey game.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by bmwrob
    18 years old and cycling? BAD. To answer your question.... probably, but start your own thread and ask this question. You will get better responses by doing that then by jacking someone elses thread.
    Yeah... how did that get in this thread? And I replied, too. I feel like a bozo. Sorry guys.

Thread Information