Thread: Minimizing Risk

MACHI is offline Associate Member

Minimizing Risk

I was just bored eating my spaghetti and meatballs and I thought of this....

Has anyone on this board ever intentionally manipulated their test levels enough to get them 'tested' by a physician when they knew they're low or non existant just so they could obtain a valid prescription from an endocrinologist or gp?

I mean.....
    1)Use a short ester test like propionate 500mgs for 3-4 weeks
    2)Go into doctors (once test has been 'used' up by your body) complaining of fatigue, depression, loss of libido, low strength, etc.
    3)He/She orders bloodwork that tests for test levels
    4)They come back ultra low
    5)You get a valid prescription

Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    i've done it, wasn't worth it. then you have to time your doctors visits around your cycles because they check your test levels every time they see you.

I was just thinking about this today. Someone had a post up about how they just got prescribed test. OUt of curiosity MMA, what did they give you???
    Brand, strength, recommended dosages?

A mod here has done it, I think. All you need to do is take a 100mg shot of nandrolone the day before your visit, and you'll have a test level of nothing.

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    Is it worth it?

MACHI is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    i've done it, wasn't worth it. then you have to time your doctors visits around your cycles because they check your test levels every time they see you.
    Can you list any unforseen drawbacks? I really can't figure out why this isn't the norm when it comes to BBers.

How often did you visit the doc? I don't see how it would be that much of an inconvenience to time your cycles around doctors visits unless you saw him frequently.

Thread Information