Thread: growth stunt

emu
    emu is offline New Member

growth stunt

i read on another site recently that not all steroids stunt the growth of teens using gear. only the estrogen from aromatization from strong androgens (anadrol , dianabol ) actually fuses the bones and stops them from growing taller ever. but mild steroids like primo dont stunt growth and can actually help grow taller because it makes calcium retention in the bones. is this true!!!!!!!!?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    OK what about you hormonal system? You'll be shutting it down which can cause major problems noe or in the future. If your a teen which it sounds like you don't need gear. You have a supple of natural hormones that are as high as they'll be in life take advantage of them.

Steroids don't give you big muscles, they help but you still have to do lots of work for them muscles. Get your diet(which is the most important), training and recovery down before thinking about jucing.

Food without juice will give you gains, juice without food will not.

JohnnyB

emu
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    OK what about you hormonal system? You'll be shutting it down which can cause major problems noe or in the future. If your a teen which it sounds like you don't need gear. You have a supple of natural hormones that are as high as they'll be in life take advantage of them.

Steroids don't give you big muscles, they help but you still have to do lots of work for them muscles. Get your diet(which is the most important), training and recovery down before thinking about jucing.

Food without juice will give you gains, juice without food will not.

JohnnyB

I heard primo wont really affect your hormonal system that much because it is so low in androgens. i eat well, train harder and heavier then adults who have been lifting for years and i get my rest. all i want is a bit of help, not anadrol which will give you big muscles in 4 weeks.

LAGMuXle is offline Member
    You need to do some research.

No flame here - but you sound like you need to educate yourself on what steroids actually are before you even consider taking them, I hate how people are so ignorant and jump the the conclusion that steroids are the route to take.

Good Luck.

MuX

Quote Originally Posted by emu
    I heard primo wont really affect your hormonal system that much because it is so low in androgens. i eat well, train harder and heavier then adults who have been lifting for years and i get my rest. all i want is a bit of help, not anadrol which will give you big muscles in 4 weeks.
    It might not be as hard as some AAS but it'll still shut down your hormonal system, which in turn could cause estrogen to rise. When my test was low my estrogen was above normal and I didn't use AAS then.

JohnnyB

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    i read on another site recently that not all steroids stunt the growth of teens using gear. only the estrogen from aromatization from strong androgens (anadrol, dianabol) actually fuses the bones and stops them from growing taller ever. but mild steroids like primo dont stunt growth and can actually help grow taller because it makes calcium retention in the bones. is this true!!!!!!!!?
    Amazing how kids will talk themselves into using drugs of every kind and ignore the science... I remember when I was 16 or so, me and my click used to come up with all kinds of excuses about marijuana, acid and quaaludes being good for 16 year old's health. Hell I am still coming up with excuses as to why a 38 year old man such as myself needs to be farting around with anabolic steroids so maybe nothing has changed except maybe the new choice of drugs has a healthier outcome then the ones I was doing when I was 16.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Amazing how kids will talk themselves into using drugs of every kind and ignore the science... I remember when I was 16 or so, me and my click used to come up with all kinds of excuses about marijuana, acid and quaaludes being good for 16 year old's health. Hell I am still coming up with excuses as to why a 38 year old man such as myself needs to be farting around with anabolic steroids so maybe nothing has changed except maybe the new choice of drugs has a healthier outcome then the ones I was doing when I was 16.
    Isn't that the truth

JohnnyB

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with the bro's!! Quit trying to justify taknig AS! If you can't make gains at your age, then you better look into why...Diet, training routine, etc..

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    What we need is anabolic androgenic marijuana, we would have the biggest most ripped stoners ever. Yes I do agree no matter what people take they always seem to make excuses or tell them safe it is safer than it is. I think steroids is a big jump but honestly I do not do it so I look better for others, I could care less about how people think I look. My goal is to do bodyuilding and it has been since I was 12 and that is my one reason to use AAS.

Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    I think steroids is a big jump but honestly I do not do it so I look better for others, I could care less about how people think I look. My goal is to do bodyuilding and it has been since I was 12 and that is my one reason to use AAS.
    Well and the fact that steroids cause you to release more phermones... a smell that drives women wild and bigger muscles that make women want to swallow your gizz wouldnt have any influence on your reasons to use AAS?

I'd swear my wife was a cold fish half the time before my cycle... once I got some testosterone in me and phermones started increasing my wife went into total heat.... even pregnant she is like.... lives to make me cum every night... last night she was out to make me cum twice within an hour and she got what she wanted.... swallowed every drop of both loads.... before my cycle she never would swallow and always spit out. Anyways too much information I guess but I am convinced something about a man on steroids drives women absolutely wild!!!

emu
    i am not making excuses to justify the effects of teen steroids use, i'm just chasing facts. i turn 17 in 8 days, although the temptation is huge i am trying to wait at least 2-3 years to start a cycle. my gains have been good 300% strength bigger arms, traps, chest and legs i just wanna be the best thats all. i was the tallest, biggest, heaviest and at the end strongest when i was at school, but i am no bodybuilder yet. i have been reasearching roids and everything to do with bodybuilding (diet, training etc.) for some time know and have a broad knowledge i was just cross checking something i saw on one site. all sites have the same info, i came here to ask a question as i know noone in real life who using steroids and all you guys do is lecture me. cheers for the advice and let me know if you do find anything.

i am not making excuses to justify the effects of teen steroids use, i'm just chasing facts. i turn 17 in 8 days, although the temptation is huge i am trying to wait at least 2-3 years to start a cycle. my gains have been good 300% strength bigger arms, traps, chest and legs i just wanna be the best thats all. i was the tallest, biggest, heaviest and at the end strongest when i was at school, but i am no bodybuilder yet. i have been reasearching roids and everything to do with bodybuilding (diet, training etc.) for some time know and have a broad knowledge i was just cross checking something i saw on one site. all sites have the same info, i came here to ask a question as i know noone in real life who using steroids and all you guys do is lecture me. cheers for the advice and let me know if you do find anything.
    I donno the fact is, you are 3 times as likely to encounter side effects or loose control of them before the age of 23. For example growth hormone causes someone your age to grow frankenstein feet and hands, protruding cheaks, chin and forehead, but after age when bones close their growth caps, you can take all you want without fear of these grotesque side effects. Because at 18 years you have 3 times the testosterone of someone who is older then 24 years sold, the risk of gynomastia is much higher, also the effective dosage is also higher otherwise you are just replaceing your testosterone with "less" then you are making at age 17-18, thus no improved outcome. You can also condition your muscles to "only grow when on steroids " and never again naturally so your age in the teens but you at the very highest and probably sure to get bad side effects.

Also you keep asking if anyone can find anything. The problem is, we HAVE. All the weight of 60 years of scientific study of steroid use in men, including the experience the Russians, East Germans and many other have is very clear... for teens and those under age of 23 years.... steroids = 90% bad side effects/10% positive gains.... steroid use over the age of 23= 10% bad side effects/90% positive gains. You also stated you are no body builder, not training, no experience well this is a definate NO NO for any age. YOu need minimum training or else you start lifting weights on steroids and you'll rip and tear muscles all over your body FAST. The tendens do NOT gain anything on steroids, but bulky parts of muscle do. No advanced training means growing big bulky parts of muscle get stronger and RIP the tendens off the bones because they are too weak and undertrained to withstand the steroid growth.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 12-10-2003 at 08:30 AM.

CutUp is offline Junior Member
    Emu,
    The bros here arent trying to tear you down. They are giving advice based upon years of experience and research into the world of anabolics.
    If you stick around this board you will learn and will see why every member says the same thing regarding the age to use juice.

I started at 22, and still wish I had waited another year or so to get on a cycle.

The point is, you can't take it back once you go, and you will regret making that jump at your age when your in your mid twenties.

BAINETRAIN is offline New Member
    not to flame, but once he has his mind made up he is going to do it.

Thread Information