quaker48 is offline Associate Member

low dosage cyle??? your thoughts

okay i seen a post about a week ago on here how the pros used lower dos. cyle. i have only done 2 previous cyles , my 1st wasnt done right it was 5 weeks of eq at 400mgs and that was it, stupid i know, but my 2nd was test at 500mgs and deca 300 mg a week for ten week. so that is my cycle history. what im planning on doing is lower dosed cycle since i havent done to many but i plan on running it longer.
    here it is
    weeks-1-4 20mg d-bol
    1-13- 300mgs of eq
    1-14- 350 mgs test and i have anti's when im done so do u think this cycle would be a wast of time or could i get decent gains. my deit will be in check and im in a very good strength and conditiong program.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    okay i seen a post about a week ago on here how the pros used lower dos. cyle.
    Pro low dose cycle - 2 grams of Test

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by quaker48
    okay i seen a post about a week ago on here how the pros used lower dos. cyle. i have only done 2 previous cyles , my 1st wasnt done right it was 5 weeks of eq at 400mgs and that was it, stupid i know, but my 2nd was test at 500mgs and deca 300 mg a week for ten week. so that is my cycle history. what im planning on doing is lower dosed cycle since i havent done to many but i plan on running it longer.
    here it is
    weeks-1-4 20mg d-bol
    1-13- 300mgs of eq
    1-14- 350 mgs test and i have anti's when im done so do u think this cycle would be a wast of time or could i get decent gains. my deit will be in check and im in a very good strength and conditiong program.
    My comments below are general, since I don't know your stats. It's always a good idea to write out your age, weight, body fat %, years lifting and goals when asking for a critique of a cycle. BTW...I'm assuming that you're using testosterone Enanthate. Is this correct?

Your cycle looks fine. Some might tell you that EQ is so mild that the best place to start is 400mg per week. But the difference between a weekly dose of 300mg and 400mg of EQ, is really not going to make a huge difference in the long run.

What you've written above is a level-headed, solid cycle. What will your PCT (post cycle therapy) look like?

Of course, you know that your diet is the key to a successful cycle. How many calories per day are you eating right now?
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 12-09-2004 at 07:22 PM.

my pct will consist of clomid and nolv. and i plan on running trib through the entire cycle. is there anything else u would add or change. My stats are 5'8 195 was 211 from last cyle but lost some. bf i would say between 12-15. right now im not sure about cals. I eat 6 times a day with 2 portions of carbs and 1 portion of protien with each meal. also i make sure i get something in me right after a work out.

Quote Originally Posted by quaker48
    my pct will consist of clomid and nolv. and i plan on running trib through the entire cycle. is there anything else u would add or change. My stats are 5'8 195 was 211 from last cyle but lost some. bf i would say between 12-15. right now im not sure about cals. I eat 6 times a day with 2 portions of carbs and 1 portion of protien with each meal. also i make sure i get something in me right after a work out.
    Congrats on the progress, bro.

If you're not sure about your calories, then I strongly suggest that you spend a lot of time learning about bulking diets for your body type.

If you don't know the number of calories youre eating daily, then you are at risk of undereating, which is probably the top reason for people not growing as well as they could on any type of cycle.

The larger you get, the more you need to eat to keep growing AND the easier it is for you to under eat if you're not watching your calories and nutrition closely. It's important for you to know how much you're eating if you plan to grow.

thanks for the info, so how many cals. would recomend??? i dont wanna get reall fat with this cycle, i know i will gain some i just dont want alot. also with my 2nd cycle i had a lot of bloat in face anyhting tp prevent this?????

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Looks good bro, I would go with 30mg of dbol , good luck.

Here are three threads to check out, that will help you with your diet:

1. UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...
    UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

2. MAINTENANCE vs. BULKING: Calculating your calories for a successful cycle
    MAINTENANCE vs. BULKING: Calculating your calories for a successful cycle

3. BULKING DIET: Step-by-step on how to create a diet for growth
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...37#post1317837
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 12-09-2004 at 07:32 PM.

bask8kace thanks for all your help

quaker48,

What type of test are you planning to use? I'm assuming it is tesosterone enanthate .

You can use an anti estrogen such as proviron , nolvadex or arimidex /L-dex to combat the bloat.

yes its test enth., do u think that is the best kind to go with?? i can get prop or cyp if i need 2

Unless you can get human grade cyp directly from a pharmacy, I'd stick with enanthate . Prop is great, but the frequency of shots (every day or every other day) is not recommended unless you're just dying to make yourself into a pin-cushion. You might experience a bit less water retention on prop, but it's really not worth the trouble if you're trying to bulk.

okay, once again thanks for the help

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    I'd drop the EQ and do 8 weeks of tren 100mg/eod. EQ is very little bang for the buck. I get more vascular and stronger with tren than EQ and it costs 1/5.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by markas214
    I'd drop the EQ and do 8 weeks of tren 100mg/eod. EQ is very little bang for the buck. I get more vascular and stronger with tren than EQ and it costs 1/5.
    you could use the cheaper tren A and shoot EOD or get tren E and shoot e3.5d with your test

Thread Information