26 years old
    5'5"
    175lbs
    17% to 19% BF
    About 11 years of weightlifting experience

400mg - Test. Cyp. (200mg twice/week)
    300mg - Deca . (150mg twice/week)
    20mg - Dbol (everyday for 4 weeks)

In the beginning 4 weeks, that will be a total of 840mg of AS in my system. That seems like a lot to me for someone my size.

I guess my queston is, is it ok since they are different types of AS? Or is that a hell of a lot of juice in me?

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats a hell of a lot of juice

Its not uncommon though look at everyones cycles that they post up here alot of people use that much

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    It depends on any previous cycles. If this is your first then yeah I would lose the Deca . If this is your second cycle and all you did in your first is Test then this isn't bad.

calidude is offline Senior Member
    Thats fine. That is a VERY common cycle but a lot of people use 30mg-50mg of dbol per week. Don't forget, when using Dbol take it every 5 hours.

9000rpm is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    Its not uncommon though look at everyones cycles that they post up here alot of people use that much
    I'm starting to second guess myself. My first and only cycle was when I was 19 and I used oral primo and andriol . Primo was at 40mg/day, and andriol was at 25mg/day I believe. I wasn't looking for huge size gains, mainly just for small gains in size and for hardening up the gains that I had already seen. I ended up gaining tons of strength and size, but I actually lost about 12 to 15 lbs of body fat in the process.

So my goal here isn't to become a 200lb competitive body builder. My goals are for strength and definetion. I'm just recreational here, not professional.

I'm thinking I may cut those doses in half and just extend the cycle 3 to 4 more weeks to 16 weeks instead of 12. I'll keep the Dbol where it's at though.

Quote Originally Posted by calidude
    Thats fine. That is a VERY common cycle but a lot of people use 30mg-50mg of dbol per week. Don't forget, when using Dbol take it every 5 hours.
    I understand that it's a very common cycle, but is it only very common because a lot of new people come to this site and read the posts of guys that have been using AS for years? That's what I'm starting to believe.

As for the Dbol , I was planning on taking 20mg per day,...not week. And my Dbol is in the form of 10mg tablets, I guess I should get a pill cutter if it's good to space them out.

Thanks for all the great advice guys.

I would cut the Deca if your goals are just strength and definition. Even though I haven't used Deca yet I always hear that it is really great for mass. Run with the Test and get a solid diet and some cardio.

But by extending the cycle into 16 weeks, that is basically having your testes shut down for almost half a year. That doesn't seem too wise or healthy.

I would losee the deca run Test only or you could toss in some var with it if you have some extra money
    Test 300mg/WK 1-16
    Nolva 10mg/day
    Ldex if you start to bloat which i doubt you will
    And like a said if you have the money Var 8-18 35mg/day
    also dont forget pct starting week 18

Quote Originally Posted by sooners04
    I would cut the Deca if your goals are just strength and definition. Even though I haven't used Deca yet I always hear that it is really great for mass. Run with the Test and get a solid diet and some cardio.
    That's the direction I'm starting to lean towards. And if I start to think differently as my cycle goes on, add in a small dose of deca just to see how my body likes it.

How is oral primo and test together. I really liked the results I got with primo. I really gained some quality lean muscle and put up some serious weight in the gym. I got my body weight down to 148lbs, BF was at about 11 to 12%, and I had a max bench of 305lbs. I was powerlifting for the Army at the time too, so I had the advantage of all the small guys like myself. Big weight, little body.

Quote Originally Posted by 9000rpm
    I understand that it's a very common cycle, but is it only very common because a lot of new people come to this site and read the posts of guys that have been using AS for years? That's what I'm starting to believe.

As for the Dbol , I was planning on taking 20mg per day,...not week. And my Dbol is in the form of 10mg tablets, I guess I should get a pill cutter if it's good to space them out.

Thanks for all the great advice guys.
    I meant day sorry that cycle would really suck then Yeah go ahead and get a pill cutter. and no you don't have to get up in the middle of the night to take it. Just take 2 in the morning.

I would losee the deca run Test only or you could toss in some var with it if you have some extra money
    Test 300mg/WK 1-16
    Nolva 10mg/day
    Ldex if you start to bloat which i doubt you will
    And like a said if you have the money Var 8-18 35mg/day
    also dont forget pct starting week 18
    What is Var short for? I have read tons here in the past few months, but I don't know that one.

I am thinking I'm going to stick with just the test for right now and see how I like the results. Then move up from there if I find it necessary.

Thanks guys.

Anavar .

Anavar

Anavar (oxandrolone)

I meant day sorry that cycle would really suck then Yeah go ahead and get a pill cutter. and no you don't have to get up in the middle of the night to take it. Just take 2 in the morning.
    Yeah, I'm going to leave out the deca this time and just use test with Dbol in the first 4 weeks to get things started quickly. Test takes approximately 4 to 6 weeks to kick in doesn't it?

Anavar.
    Quote Originally Posted by sooners04
    Anavar
    Anavar (oxandrolone)
    Thanks

no problemo

No worries