gymrat2399 is offline New Member

Big knots on my ASS!!!!!

I've taken 2 shots in my ass different cheeks and I have these big knots on my ass. I know that people get them but ususally you can just rub them out and it's not working for me. I have a knot from the shot i took 2 weeks ago still. Know of anything I can do?

mitch428cj is offline Member
    sometimes ive noticed alittle swelling when a cycle first starts , apply a heat pad , massage the area , and make sure you are using a 1 1/2" needle for glutes

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    With that 1 1/2" needle...how far in do you insert it?

Well **** i've only been using a 1'. I figured it would be fine since my friend is doing it too and he has no knots at all. I will get some new needles

imann is offline Member
    Have your girlfriend or find some hot chick to massage your ass for you with a hot compress. Before you use the hot compress sit in a really HOT bath tub.. You can also use some icy hott. That will work also. When you massage the lumps out make sure you are pulling the muscle out. not just massaging it.

mitch428cj is offline Member
    the reason for the 1 1/2" needle in the glutes is to make sure you go through the skin and fat and go deep into the muscle ... 1 " is fine for most other places but not glutes because of the extra "meat" ... you insert the needle all the way in except for maybe a milimeter or so incase the needle was to break off you could retrieve it

And you are supposed to pull out on the needle a little b4 you inject to make sure no blood comes out correct? How much more will this longer needle affect the pain of the shot? I use 22G needles.

Correct?

godsgym is offline Junior Member
    i only felt lumps when i was injecting t-400 but when i use deca i dont have any problems or pain ...yes you should pull back slightly on the plunger too make sure you dont hit a vein which then blood will appear read up on how to use a syringe in the aas homepage should answer most of your questions...gg

Thread Information