irish bulldog is offline Senior Member

has anyone done a few cycle then trained without roids?

interested to know if anyone has done this or would you just loss a lot of your strength and size?

bullram is offline Member
    of coarse people do it, not many juice all the time without stopping, with proper pct you wont lose strength or size

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah i did, i trained without juice for 1 and 1/2 years. It was very hard to maintain my size (was 280), by the end of my off period i was 255 but i was cut the fvck up. Intensity was down for a while but the about 6 months in to it I was getting pumps and sh1t and my workouts were getting very intense. I almost like training natural more than i do while i'm on cycle.....i know i'm crazy.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    I've done it - I waited to start using until I was older and had reached my natural potential ( IMO ) - I had stopped for almost a year once- lost just a little size and strength but found myself leaner with more endurance

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Been AAS-free over a year now (maybe going two years...would have to get back to you on that)

training AAS-free is about learning/re-learning your body.

jayg is offline Junior Member
    I think alot of it has to do with your body's natural makeup because I've always had a hard time keeping my motivation for long periods of time without aas. I've usually been able to maintain my size and strength for as long as I could stay motivated but I'd then lose size more due to my lack of motivation to train. Could be in my head I guess. I think hormones are the biggest contributor for my motivation.

Thread Information