flabbywussy is offline Senior Member

does your jaw grow on cycle?

i heard that men on aas get more masculine features. sounds kind of petty, but i wouldn't mind having a more squared jaw. will this come with long cycle use, or just genetics? if anyone can find a read on the subject i would like to know.

Deeno is offline New Member
    Yea, if your on GH

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    It will from igf1 or gh.

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    Adverse reactions to GH use are rare but technically could involve acromegaly (elongation of the feet, forehead and hands). Other possible side effects involve overgrowth of the elbows or jaw, thickening of the skin and a type of diabetes.
    BTW, FYI...Andre the Giant had acromegaly not Giantism

statuZ is offline Banned
    Adverse reactions to GH use are rare but technically could involve acromegaly (elongation of the feet, forehead and hands). Other possible side effects involve overgrowth of the elbows or jaw, thickening of the skin and a type of diabetes.
    you can get diabetes from hgh?

bmwrob is offline Member
    Way to cut and paste.

statuZ is offline Banned
    can you get diabetes from hgh?

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    So I guess I should also have mentioned how it can enlarge you hart and all other internal organs.
    yes it can, if you abuse it. I have used gh and have none of these formentioned side effects.

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    Maybe its just my imagination, but it seems like my jaw muscle has developed while on cycle.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stumbo
    Maybe its just my imagination, but it seems like my jaw muscle has developed while on cycle.

That is because your talking so much. (your just working out another muscle) i had to it is very early and i am board at work on a FRIDAY....

Ok back to the post. GH can do that.

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Thats pretty freakish, get jaw implants, lol.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stumbo
    I don't think it's your imagination.On cycle...The muscle that contract when one chews (those at my temples) grow... and get pumped when i chew..Eating in Public is a bitch

Notice how Pros facial structure change over the years?

Quote Originally Posted by statuZ
    you can get diabetes from hgh?
    Growth hormone replacement therapy induces insulin resistance by activating the glucose-fatty acid cycle.

Bramnert M, Segerlantz M, Laurila E, Daugaard JR, Manhem P, Groop L.

Department of Endocrinology, University Hospital, S-205 02 Malmo, Sweden. [email protected]

The effects of GH replacement therapy on energy metabolism are still uncertain, and long-term benefits of increased muscle mass are thought to outweigh short-term negative metabolic effects. This study was designed to address this issue by examining both short-term (1 wk) and long-term (6 months) effects of a low-dose (9.6 micro g/kg body weight.d) GH replacement therapy or placebo on whole-body glucose and lipid metabolism (oral glucose tolerance test and euglycemic hyperinsulinemic clamp combined with indirect calorimetry and infusion of 3-[(3)H]glucose) and on muscle composition and muscle enzymes/metabolites, as determined from biopsies obtained at the end of the clamp in 19 GH-deficient adult subjects. GH therapy resulted in impaired insulin -stimulated glucose uptake at 1 wk (-52%; P = 0.008) and 6 months (-39%; P = 0.008), which correlated with deterioration of glucose tolerance (r = -0.481; P = 0.003). The decrease in glucose uptake was associated with an increase in lipid oxidation at 1 wk (60%; P = 0.008) and 6 months (60%; P = 0.008) and a concomitant decrease in glucose oxidation. The deterioration of glucose metabolism during GH therapy also correlated with the enhanced rate of lipid oxidation (r = -0.508; P = 0.0002). In addition, there was a shift toward more glycolytic type II fibers during GH therapy. In conclusion, replacement therapy with a low-dose GH in GH-deficient adult subjects is associated with a sustained deterioration of glucose metabolism as a consequence of the lipolytic effect of GH, resulting in enhanced oxidation of lipid substrates. Also, a shift toward more insulin-resistant type II X fibers is seen in muscle. Glucose metabolism should be carefully monitored during long-term GH replacement therapy.

J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2003 Apr;88(4):1455-63.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I think it really depends on the dose your taking. I get great results from GH doing only 2iu's ed..........and I get no sides. (well no negative sides)

Sides are a combination of factors...agreed

Depends on both dosages...genetic predisposition..and other factors

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I think it really depends on the dose your taking. I get great results from GH doing only 2iu's ed..........and I get no sides. (well no negative sides)

2 ius a day for how long till u see any kind of notices that the gh is working?

statuZ is offline Banned
    soi can you get diabets from hgh?

Thread Information