Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    slippin is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    175

    First Cycle = DECA ONLY. Seond = TEST/EQ

    I start my second cycle on Dec 27th. I am going to run Test E and EQ. I know a lot of you guys dont agree but, I am going to go with a pyramid stack. I know its old school thinking. Despite popular belief I ran a Deca only cyle the first time and gained 15 lbs and have kept 12 of that after PCT. My bench on Deca only went from working out with 135 to working out with 180 and that has not dropped. My diet is very stringent and I do not waiver from it whatsoever. I will be cheating during the Christmas holidays and will go back to a lean lean diet for my Test/EQ cycle.

  2. #2
    wolfyEVH's Avatar
    wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2,450
    Quote Originally Posted by slippin
    I start my second cycle on Dec 27th. I am going to run Test E and EQ. I know a lot of you guys dont agree but, I am going to go with a pyramid stack. I know its old school thinking. Despite popular belief I ran a Deca only cyle the first time and gained 15 lbs and have kept 12 of that after PCT. My bench on Deca only went from working out with 135 to working out with 180 and that has not dropped. My diet is very stringent and I do not waiver from it whatsoever. I will be cheating during the Christmas holidays and will go back to a lean lean diet for my Test/EQ cycle.

    with that bench stat...sounds to me liked you got on juice as soon as you started working out. post up your test/eq cycle for us

  3. #3
    bignatt's Avatar
    bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    in FL (former Masshole)
    Posts
    2,431
    i think you should just focus on your diet protein intake and a good workout regimen

  4. #4
    D-END's Avatar
    D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,022
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    with that bench stat...sounds to me liked you got on juice as soon as you started working out. post up your test/eq cycle for us
    I definatly agree

  5. #5
    slippin is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    175

    Not really..

    Well, i didnt just start working out but I just started back from a long layoff. But guess what. The Deca gave me the jump start I needed and now I will get a REAL boost with the Test and EQ. This is when I decided to start and it has paid off.

  6. #6
    d.b's Avatar
    d.b
    d.b is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    209
    Slippin why do you want to do Steroids ??? I mean what do you want to achieve with this next cycle??? What go from 180lbs bench to a 190lbs bench...come on really think about this...is it worth it to you???You can get that same look with proper diet and workout plan... Just think about it...

    peace

    db

  7. #7
    slippin is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    175

    ...

    For the same reason everyone on this board started to do them. Not everyone on here competes or plays sports. Its my choice and this is the route I am taking right now and nothing can change my mind. Will I regret it? Maybe.

  8. #8
    d.b's Avatar
    d.b
    d.b is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    209
    Quote Originally Posted by slippin
    For the same reason everyone on this board started to do them. Not everyone on here competes or plays sports. Its my choice and this is the route I am taking right now and nothing can change my mind. Will I regret it? Maybe.
    Well at least you are thinking about it...

    Good luck

    peace

    db

  9. #9
    GetinBig's Avatar
    GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,592
    Just make sure you got all of the info before you start.

  10. #10
    slippin is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    175

    ...

    I did a lot of research on gear and how to use it. But I am not doing it alone. I have a very trusted friend that has been using for 7 years and knows his sh!t. Im basically under a kind of supervision, I guess you could say. I will post the results of the test/eq cycle after it is complete and I can tell what I will retain.

    Good luck to all!

  11. #11
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    Quote Originally Posted by slippin
    I did a lot of research on gear and how to use it. But I am not doing it alone. I have a very trusted friend that has been using for 7 years and knows his sh!t. Im basically under a kind of supervision, I guess you could say. I will post the results of the test/eq cycle after it is complete and I can tell what I will retain.

    Good luck to all!
    Yet, your trusted friend let you run a deca only cycle?

  12. #12
    billy_ba's Avatar
    billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Albuquerque
    Posts
    495
    so true

    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Yet, your trusted friend let you run a deca only cycle?

  13. #13
    slippin is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    175

    ...

    how in the hell did I know someone was going to say that. That was strictly my choice to run Deca only. Like I said ill keep you guys posted on results.

    PEACE AND HAIR GREASE!

  14. #14
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    Quote Originally Posted by slippin
    how in the hell did I know someone was going to say that. That was strictly my choice to run Deca only.
    Cause you're psychic, and you are not under any supervision like you said.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •