slippin is offline Associate Member

First Cycle = DECA ONLY. Seond = TEST/EQ

I start my second cycle on Dec 27th. I am going to run Test E and EQ. I know a lot of you guys dont agree but, I am going to go with a pyramid stack. I know its old school thinking. Despite popular belief I ran a Deca only cyle the first time and gained 15 lbs and have kept 12 of that after PCT. My bench on Deca only went from working out with 135 to working out with 180 and that has not dropped. My diet is very stringent and I do not waiver from it whatsoever. I will be cheating during the Christmas holidays and will go back to a lean lean diet for my Test/EQ cycle.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slippin
    I start my second cycle on Dec 27th. I am going to run Test E and EQ. I know a lot of you guys dont agree but, I am going to go with a pyramid stack. I know its old school thinking. Despite popular belief I ran a Deca only cyle the first time and gained 15 lbs and have kept 12 of that after PCT. My bench on Deca only went from working out with 135 to working out with 180 and that has not dropped. My diet is very stringent and I do not waiver from it whatsoever. I will be cheating during the Christmas holidays and will go back to a lean lean diet for my Test/EQ cycle.

with that bench stat...sounds to me liked you got on juice as soon as you started working out. post up your test/eq cycle for us

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    i think you should just focus on your diet protein intake and a good workout regimen

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    with that bench stat...sounds to me liked you got on juice as soon as you started working out. post up your test/eq cycle for us
    I definatly agree

Not really..

Well, i didnt just start working out but I just started back from a long layoff. But guess what. The Deca gave me the jump start I needed and now I will get a REAL boost with the Test and EQ. This is when I decided to start and it has paid off.

d.b
    d.b is offline Associate Member
    Slippin why do you want to do Steroids ??? I mean what do you want to achieve with this next cycle??? What go from 180lbs bench to a 190lbs bench...come on really think about this...is it worth it to you???You can get that same look with proper diet and workout plan... Just think about it...

peace

db

For the same reason everyone on this board started to do them. Not everyone on here competes or plays sports. Its my choice and this is the route I am taking right now and nothing can change my mind. Will I regret it? Maybe.

d.b
    d.b is offline Associate Member
    For the same reason everyone on this board started to do them. Not everyone on here competes or plays sports. Its my choice and this is the route I am taking right now and nothing can change my mind. Will I regret it? Maybe.
    Well at least you are thinking about it...

Good luck

peace

db

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Just make sure you got all of the info before you start.

I did a lot of research on gear and how to use it. But I am not doing it alone. I have a very trusted friend that has been using for 7 years and knows his sh!t. Im basically under a kind of supervision, I guess you could say. I will post the results of the test/eq cycle after it is complete and I can tell what I will retain.

Good luck to all!

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I did a lot of research on gear and how to use it. But I am not doing it alone. I have a very trusted friend that has been using for 7 years and knows his sh!t. Im basically under a kind of supervision, I guess you could say. I will post the results of the test/eq cycle after it is complete and I can tell what I will retain.

Good luck to all!
    Yet, your trusted friend let you run a deca only cycle?

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    so true

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Yet, your trusted friend let you run a deca only cycle?

how in the hell did I know someone was going to say that. That was strictly my choice to run Deca only. Like I said ill keep you guys posted on results.

PEACE AND HAIR GREASE!

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    how in the hell did I know someone was going to say that. That was strictly my choice to run Deca only.
    Cause you're psychic, and you are not under any supervision like you said.

Thread Information