jaffry20 is offline Member

HELP!! Cycle Cirtique, ??????????????

Alright just get things straight this is not mine I don;t plan on doing this cycle this is strictly for a friend so all oppinions are needed. 2nd cycle, 5'10, 210, goal is to bulk then put on lean muscle in the end. He wants to do a long cycle though, if it was up to him he would run it super high but I talked him into a little less potent cycle but still wants the length. Here's his past cycle history, well his only one, oh yeh I met him half way through his cycle, he never even new what PCT was, fuk I got him some clomid though but here it is:

1-15 Test E 750mg/week
    1-14 Deca 600mg/week
    17-20 PCT

he looks like he has held quite a bit of water retention. He just finished his cycle 4 weeks ago and is in his 2nd week of PCT and is ALREADY planning his next cycle for Feb. This guy loves it, yeh who doesn't but he's one of thos eguys who wouldn't take a brake unless he was told to, fuk I had to tell him to give his body a rest, had to talk him into evening giving his body a 2 month rest, anyways enough about his dumb ass here's his cycle please help:

Week:

1-4 Dbol 40mg/ED

1-20 Test Cypionate 450mg/EW

1-19 Deca 300mg/EW

9-10-11 HCG Pregnyl 500ius/E5D

17-22 Winny 50mg/ED

20-21-22 HCG Pregnyl 500ius/E5D

1-25 Nolva 10mg/ED

22-25 PCT

bundles is offline New Member
    i like clomid

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    cycle doesnt look bad i think Johnny b posted a better hcg regimen ill try and find the link

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bundles
    i like clomid
    Thats whats in his PCT

I love making cycles for other people there like my little guinney pigs, but im trying not to make them as safe as possible of course.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    it always the guys "friend" who needs a critique yet he knows his "friends" cycle down pat...lol

Proper HCG Dosages? thats the link bud

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    it always the guys "friend" who needs a critique yet he knows his "friends" cycle down pat...lol
    Pleeeeeeeeeeeease..... I have my own balls and own up to my own cycles, yeah I know my friends cycles, I pay attention when they tell me what they are taking. Plus I wouldn't put my body through a 20 week cycle IMO, im a health freak and am not a big fan for long cycles.

Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    Proper HCG Dosages? thats the link bud
    hey that was my post for my cycle, hahah shiiiiiiiiiiiiiat, Thanks Bro, I never looked after, I geuss people did respond, Thanks guys.

ya man we had a big discussion haha

Quote Originally Posted by jaffry20
    Pleeeeeeeeeeeease..... I have my own balls and own up to my own cycles, yeah I know my friends cycles, I pay attention when they tell me what they are taking. Plus I wouldn't put my body through a 20 week cycle IMO, im a health freak and am not a big fan for long cycles.

so why cant you put him straight instead of asking us for advice?

so why cant you put him straight instead of asking us for advice?
    Well for one thing, im not his mom, he's a big boy can make his own decisions, his cycle is his buisness, yeh sure i've tried telling him to do Research Research Research but some people are just stubborn "YOU KNOW" but eh what can yah do but try and stear them the rite way, rite, yeh that's what I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by jaffry20
    Well for one thing, im not his mom, he's a big boy can make his own decisions, his cycle is his buisness, yeh sure i've tried telling him to do Research Research Research but some people are just stubborn "YOU KNOW" but eh what can yah do but try and stear them the rite way, rite, yeh that's what I thought.

tell him to get his lazy ass on here and ask the questions himself

tell him to get his lazy ass on here and ask the questions himself

I know I know, I've tried, he's just one of those guys you know, he thinks more is better for everything, his first cycle proves it, plus he's giving me 50 bucks to make him up a cycle, so eh, why not fuk, I need the money if that's how its gotta be I geuss he'll pay in the long run when he has no one to make them anymore and goes back to his high doses and causes some serious damage. But thanks for the help "Bignatt" much appreciated.

Thread Information