anonymous21 is offline Junior Member

Test Injection Pain

Hey guys ...Never realized test E injections would hurt this much, i'm currently on my 8th week and have been dealing with it but just curious as i sit here with my shoulder hurting, I assumed some pain would be involved but after quad shots i find myself barely able to walk sometimes, i typically inject 1 cc of 250mg/ml when i do it, now i have found that when i mix test with my tren it usually helps with the soreness afterwards, i've also tried heating the juice before injection and after i always massage the **** out of it, is there anything else i can possibly do, and is the pain caused by the amount of alcohol and/or what type of alcohol is used or is specifically the test becuase it is oil based. Bottom line is how can i relieve some of this pain.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Man up and bite the bullet

all kidding a side what type of enan is it, the only stuff I've ever hear of hurting is Mexican and high dose UG.

JohnnyB

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Im taking galinka test e mostly quad shots, switch up with shoulders and no burning or pain at all. Some people say a hot rag on top helps, or was it cold? I don't know i've never tried it. Although I do heat my oil in a bowl of warm water.

IronRuffy is offline Associate Member
    Ya I have heard of that stuff, it's an UG and pretty strong. Stick with glute shots, mixing with tren , and heating helps....Where do ya live?

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymous21
    Hey guys ...Never realized test E injections would hurt this much, i'm currently on my 8th week and have been dealing with it but just curious as i sit here with my shoulder hurting, I assumed some pain would be involved but after quad shots i find myself barely able to walk sometimes, i typically inject 1 cc of 250mg/ml when i do it, now i have found that when i mix test with my tren it usually helps with the soreness afterwards, i've also tried heating the juice before injection and after i always massage the **** out of it, is there anything else i can possibly do, and is the pain caused by the amount of alcohol and/or what type of alcohol is used or is specifically the test becuase it is oil based. Bottom line is how can i relieve some of this pain.

What brand of gear are you using?

d.b
    d.b is offline Associate Member
    That’s because they use a lot of BA in there stuff to combat contamination in production...some guys try and bake some of the BA out of the solution other just mix it with other gear...Do you filter the gear before you shoot it???

peace

db

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Warm bath... heating pad.. and no pain, no gain

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    I suggest cutting the test with other gear or sterile oil. It helps tremendously.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimes
    Warm bath... heating pad.. and no pain, no gain

Dimes....Do you honestly put a heating pad on a sore injection site????

And the same guy doesn't say "try a warm bath or maybe a heating pad" and then "No pain no Gain" Pick a side man....

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    bump for an answer.....Who makes the gear you are using? Mexican?

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by IronRuffy
    Ya I have heard of that stuff, it's an UG and pretty strong. Stick with glute shots, mixing with tren, and heating helps....Where do ya live?
    Are you referring to MER's galenika!? It is not UG! It is legit factory made gear. Very painless...but also very inconsistent lately. Would never touch ICN Galenika again.

There is a UG here in western Canada that goes by the same name...

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    Funny - I find quad shots hurt way more after a hot bath / shower - I get no pain at all if I get up in the morning & shoot straight away (even with prop)

smegs is offline Member
    cut it with some injectable b vitamin, if you can get ur hands on it

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by smegs
    cut it with some injectable b vitamin, if you can get ur hands on it
    Should be able to get that online no probs.

If you bake it, be sure and let it stand a day or two to see if it crashes. (test settling out of solution) Watch the time and temp you use, so you know how much was too much, if you get probs with that. Plus it is better for it to crash outside your body where you can discard it, than to have it crash in your butt cheek, IMNSHO.

Personally I can't be bothered. A lot of other things hurt a lot worse than that!

Thread Information