joeys_gsx is offline New Member

Stacking With experience anybody?

Is HGH and DECA are good to use if I want to get big. But mixing is where my questions come into play. I am doing some research before I pass the threash hole if you know what I mean. Can anybody give me some advice on if it is ok to stack these two or is it not such of a good Idea or should I take the HGH before the DECA. I do want to loose some weight and I heard HGH can do that for me plus put some lean mass on me. They are both injectables. Also how many CC's of each if I do stack and for how long 8 weeks I have heard. Thanks in advance
    Last edited by joeys_gsx; 12-10-2004 at 12:19 AM.

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joeys_gsx
    Is HGH and DECA a good way to get big? I am doing some research before I pass the threash hole if you know what I mean. Can anybody give me some advice on if it is ok to stack these two or is it not such of a good Idea? They are both injectables. Also how many CC's of each if I do stack and for how long 8 weeks I have heard. Thanks in advance
    what is your cycle experience?

I have done D-bol and Winstrol tabs but I want more results. To loose weight I used CLEN but it really had no effect on me but gitters
    Last edited by joeys_gsx; 12-10-2004 at 12:22 AM.

you need to have a test base(500mg a week), then you can add other compounds like tren , deca , winny ect.

More detail please? Test base?

you always should have testosterone in your cycle as a base. Then you can build on that base with other chemicals. You mentioned deca , this would be a good stack(deca/test). If you don't run test you have more of a chance of getting limp dick during your cycle, and the test will compliment what ever you use with it. ie more gains.

MER
    MER is offline Member
    First of all if this is your first real cycle (oral cycles don't count in my book) don't even consider hgh. Start out with a test cycle. If you need somthing to jumpstart it grab 5 weeks of dbol . I personally don't suggest opting the dbol for prop as your not use to the shots.

Thread Information