magicman26 is offline New Member

Exclamation Clembuterol, worth it?

I am looking into taking clembuterol. I have read different articles dealing with the substance but I was wanting an athletes point of view. I play baseball at the collegiate level and I am looking to lose 5-10 pounds in my midsection. I have done cardio and eat half way decent (struggle with the eating) and I cannot lose the tire around my midsection. Would it really help me and if not how can I get rid of this unwanted fat? Thanks and have a wonderful day.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by magicman26
    eat half way decent
    Eating half way decent isnt going to cut it, you need to fix your diet... theres a cutting plan in the diet forum

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    strict diet and cardio is best if ur only looking to lose 5-10lbs

Yeah bro, Clenbuterol is not a magic solution by any means. It works, and it can be very effective if your diet is in check. The term "half way decent" to me does not describe a lean diet. So if I was you, before I went with the clen , I'd take a look at some of the diet forums on here and read up on what you can change naturally to make a difference. Get yourself in the habbit of eating correctly to burn fat with diet and cardio, and then throw in the clen and you'll get great results. Read Read Read!!! Can't say it enough. everything you need to know is available here somewhere if you take the time to look for it! Good luck!

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Maybe Try An Eca Stack.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I don't think eating half way decent with clembuterol is going to do anything, however, eating very clean and doing am cardio while supplementing clenbuterol will give you favorable results

magicman26 is offline New Member
    Thanks everyone for the help. I really appreciate it.

Incharge is offline Junior Member
    clen is not the answer if your looking to lose the weight and you are overweight maybe you should look into something else like meridia, that will help you with wanting to eat, or maybe you should just learn to eat smaller meals that are good/high in protein low carb meals and exercise...

Thread Information