Zennie is offline Junior Member

Red face Test E Vs Sustenon

HI,

I have done a front load of 1gm sustanon and followed by 750mg / week 4 years ago. Stacked with a few other stuff.

However, I am planning on next cycle of 750mg Test E (Testiviron) for front load first week, then 500mg EW.

Question is, I know that sustanon has 4 esters, blah blah blah, and Test E has a 14 day ester, etc etc.

Which do you think, with the abovementioned dosages, would cause more water retention? How about gains? I had no problems with gyno at 750mg sustanon. I am interested to know the gains / side effects of using 750mg of sustanon vs. 500mg of Test E.

For those guys who have used both, would like to know the difference, if any. I think this question is seldom asked, and I hope it doesn't sound half as annoying as Test E vs. Test Cyp! Just curious but no matter what, I'm doing it anyway! Thanks.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zennie
    HI,

I have done a front load of 1gm sustanon and followed by 750mg / week 4 years ago. Stacked with a few other stuff.

However, I am planning on next cycle of 750mg Test E (Testiviron) for front load first week, then 500mg EW.

Question is, I know that sustanon has 4 esters, blah blah blah, and Test E has a 14 day ester, etc etc.

Which do you think, with the abovementioned dosages, would cause more water retention? How about gains? I had no problems with gyno at 750mg sustanon. I am interested to know the gains / side effects of using 750mg of sustanon vs. 500mg of Test E.

For those guys who have used both, would like to know the difference, if any. I think this question is seldom asked, and I hope it doesn't sound half as annoying as Test E vs. Test Cyp! Just curious but no matter what, I'm doing it anyway! Thanks.
    ive ran both....ive bloated more on test e.....and ive gained more on test e....the less frequent injects make it my choice over sus 24/7

Clint Torres is offline New Member
    i prefer enanthate , inject twice a week instead of every other day. I can't tell much difference as far as bloat.

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Sust has prop in it so it will be more lean mass. good luck

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    I prefer Sus to Test-E
    (that may change shortly)

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    If I ever do a sust cycle again I will probably shoot EOD because of the prop. 2x/week or 1x/week, the straight long ester tests would give you more stable levels. I like sust but I can't help wonder if I got the biggest bang for my buck from it, shooting twice weekly. For that reason, I am planning to use enanth for my next cycle and in that regard I hold it to be superior for most cycles.

Thread Information