Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    beenie's Avatar
    beenie is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,296

    Want to add a little more mass

    I work out religiously and anm resonably cut and very lean. I have done one cycle a year for the last three years, so the next would be my fourth. Each time it has been identical and each time I have had good results as far as cutting.

    My stats:
    6' 4"
    185lbs.
    Very controlled diet to stay very lean.

    Cycle:
    week 1-12 400mg deca /wk
    week 1-12 500 mg sust/wk
    week 8-12 50mg winny/day
    Nolva throughout
    week 14-15 Clomid

    I have my gear already so it would be hard to change this much. In addition to cutting this time around I would also like to add a bit more bulk, while continuing to keep my bf% pretty low. I was thinking about adding d-bol. Never used it so I don't really know. Any thoughts are appreciated.
    Last edited by beenie; 12-10-2004 at 06:02 AM.

  2. #2
    AandF6969's Avatar
    AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    5,387
    week 8-12 50mg of what? Nolvadex ? Very high dose..

  3. #3
    Iowa's Avatar
    Iowa is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    By a bunch of cornfields
    Posts
    1,343
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    week 8-12 50mg of what? Nolvadex? Very high dose..
    i was wondering the same thing. Im guessing winny

  4. #4
    beenie's Avatar
    beenie is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,296
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    week 8-12 50mg of what? Nolvadex? Very high dose..
    Sorry, that was meant to be winny. I fixed the initial post.
    Last edited by beenie; 12-10-2004 at 03:37 AM.

  5. #5
    joeben22 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    327
    Yeah but your first post says "week8-12 50mg/day". What are you running at 50mg/day in weeks 8-12?

  6. #6
    joeben22 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    327
    Ok gotcha, I am not as experienced as others on this forum but I would run the sus a week longer than the deca b4 starting pct.

  7. #7
    getnjacked is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    139
    Quote Originally Posted by beenie
    I work out religiously and anm resonably cut and very lean. I have done one cycle a year for the last three years, so the next would be my fourth. Each time it has been identical and each time I have had good results as far as cutting.

    My stats:
    6' 4"
    185lbs.
    Very controlled diet to stay very lean.

    Cycle:
    week 1-12 400mg deca /wk
    week 1-12 500 mg sust/wk
    week 8-12 50mg winny/day
    Nolva throughout
    week 14-15 Clomid

    I have my gear already so it would be hard to change this much. In addition to cutting this time around I would also like to add a bit more bulk, while continuing to keep my bf% pretty low. I was thinking about adding d-bol. Never used it so I don't really know. Any thoughts are appreciated.

    6'4" 185# and you have done three consecutive years of one cycle a year. Up those calories.

  8. #8
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    run winny 9-14 and start the clomid on week 15 (three weeks for deca and sust to clear), if it was cyp or enan I would suggest running those a week maybe two longer, but it is sust.

  9. #9
    d.b's Avatar
    d.b
    d.b is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    209
    I was thinking the same thing 6 4 and only 185lbs...wow that is almost anorexic...jk...
    whats your stats bro...if you have been lifting right for 4 yrs and cycling you should be a lot heavier than that...

    peace

    db

  10. #10
    beenie's Avatar
    beenie is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,296
    Quote Originally Posted by getnjacked
    6'4" 185# and you have done three consecutive years of one cycle a year. Up those calories.
    If I up them it seems to turn to fat rather than muscle. I like seeing abs.

    My initial question. was actually if I can add anything to help gain some mass since as it stands now, this is really another cutting cycle.

  11. #11
    d.b's Avatar
    d.b
    d.b is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    209
    Deca and Sus are not cutting compounds bro...If you want to cut increase your cardio and decrease your carbs...If you want to add mass up your protein intake and cut back on your cardio...make sure you increase your water intake also...

    peace

    db

  12. #12
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    Quote Originally Posted by beenie
    If I up them it seems to turn to fat rather than muscle. I like seeing abs.

    My initial question. was actually if I can add anything to help gain some mass since as it stands now, this is really another cutting cycle.
    your thread reads: want to add a little more mass, so why are you now talking cutting?

  13. #13
    t-money's Avatar
    t-money is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    534
    You need to eat more bro. Unfortunatley you cannot always gain mass in the pure form of muscle mass. Put on some fat, gain some strength and size, then cut down naturally from that .

    I wish it was possible to gain ONLY muscle and zero fat all the time, but 9.9 times out of 10 it is not gonna happen.

    T

  14. #14
    beenie's Avatar
    beenie is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,296
    The responses have been really helful for me. Thanks to those who responded.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •