millionmillionaires is offline Associate Member

kick start & end cycle w/ orals? --apologies if this is a repeat--

Just curious if anyone had any useful info or links that I could read up on to figure out the efficacy/safety of kickstarting a cycle with orals, and also ending the cycle with orals. I searched for a while on the topic in the archives and came up w/ nothing, so if anybody has any input, or any useful links they could shoot this way it would be much appreciated. Also, what orals are safe to use with this method? I have read that this is a somewhat common approach when using strictly dbol , but are other orals acceptable (e.g. - Abombs)? If it is too dangerous to kick start AND end with anadrol , would it be reasonable to mix the two, for instance, start your cycle w/ anadrol and end it with dbol?

***This may be a stupid question, but I'm having trouble finding literature on this, and this is a question I haven't seen around

Thx bros
    MM
    Last edited by millionmillionaires; 12-10-2004 at 04:26 AM.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    I will jumpstart a cycle with them but i never used them at the end.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Jumpstart and at end. I do not use test prop, so I will use an oral at the end up until pct starts.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Jumpstart and at end. I do not use test prop, so I will use an oral at the end up until pct starts.
    What?! You'll kill your liver!

dieseL atC is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    I think liver toxicity is really over rated. Just drink plenty of water and give atleast 5-6 weeks inbetween the 2 and you'll be fine.. I plan on jumpstarting with Dbol and ending with Winny on my next cycle.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    I jumpstart & end with Prop and/or Var

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    bor. I have used dbol ..for 12wks. before...no liver damage...its overreated. if you were to do that for years thats were the problems come into play..anyways I used dobol or abombs for the first 4-5wks..untill I started to take prop..now I love prop to start and end..I wont even touch dbol anymore...If i was going to use dbol at he end I would only use 10-15mgs in the morning only..this way it will allow my body to recover but still have a boost in test.. then start your pct when you would..

d.b
    d.b is offline Associate Member
    PROP.

peace

db

d.b
    d.b is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodM3
    bor. I have used dbol..for 12wks. before...no liver damage...its overreated. if you were to do that for years thats were the problems come into play..anyways I used dobol or abombs for the first 4-5wks..untill I started to take prop..now I love prop to start and end..I wont even touch dbol anymore...If i was going to use dbol at he end I would only use 10-15mgs in the morning only..this way it will allow my body to recover but still have a boost in test.. then start your pct when you would..
    Hollywood have you ever had your liver levels check bro...or had a MRI...I have and i have spots on my liver now...not saying it was caused by orals but funny how they showed up after i started using them...never again will i do orals...Good luck with running orals more than 6 wks...

peace

db

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    I don't think so. 3-4 weeks at the beginning, and then 3 weeks following last shot, gives ol squirmy a chance to recuperate pretty well. Plus typically the first week following last shot will be at a pretty low dose, like 25mg of dbol or something like that, ramping up as the test dissapates. That would be the sensible way, I think.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by millionmillionaires
    Just curious if anyone had any useful info or links that I could read up on to figure out the efficacy/safety of kickstarting a cycle with orals, and also ending the cycle with orals. I searched for a while on the topic in the archives and came up w/ nothing, so if anybody has any input, or any useful links they could shoot this way it would be much appreciated. Also, what orals are safe to use with this method? I have read that this is a somewhat common approach when using strictly dbol , but are other orals acceptable (e.g. - Abombs)? If it is too dangerous to kick start AND end with anadrol , would it be reasonable to mix the two, for instance, start your cycle w/ anadrol and end it with dbol?

***This may be a stupid question, but I'm having trouble finding literature on this, and this is a question I haven't seen around

Thx bros
    MM
    I've started and I've finished with Dbol. Although Dbol caused my blood pressure to shoot way up and my heart to race, I enjoyed using it more at the end of the cycle. At the end, my strength increased and I put on a bit more weight (albeit partly water weight). It was a good feeling to have an extra kick at the end while all the gear was in full swing, as opposed to using dbol as a cycle jumpstart (at the beginning) when the only thing hitting you is the dbol.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 12-10-2004 at 07:21 PM.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    I've started and I've finished with Dbol. Although Dbol caused my blood pressure to shoot way up and my heart to race, I enjoyed using it more at the end of the cycle. At the end, my strength increased and I put on a bit more weight (albeit partly water weight). It was a good feeling to have an extra kick at the end while all the gear was in full swing, as opposed to using dbol as a cycle jumpstart (at the beginning) when the only thing hitting you is the dbol.
    Good point.

Do you carry the dbol out to the day before pct begins? Do you ramp up the dose as the test disappates?

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    Good point.

Do you carry the dbol out to the day before pct begins? Do you ramp up the dose as the test disappates?
    I should have been clearer. I used the 20-30mg per day of dbol during the last 4 weeks of a 20 week cycle. The end of the dbol ended the same day the cycle ended. Like I said, I enjoyed what it did to my body muscle/weight wise. I hated what it did BP and heart wise.

The PCT would have started 3 weeks after the last injection (since I was using dbol, deca and test). I break the rules when it comes to PCT. I don't use PCT because I'm on HRT. I do, however take a break from HRT too, since my red blood cell count (RBC) tends to be way out of the normal range at the end of a cycle. High RBC can lead to stroke, so I get blood tests regularly to see where I am at the beginning and end of a cycle.

Thread Information